MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Wekfest Chicago / Midwest G Meet Pics and Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Yeah I can wait to post up all of the pics too but the quality ones are from the actual Photographer so we are going to wait till we get those and hopefully Lance starts a new thread as this thread is already a bit messy as it is.

Thread title suggestion: Wekfest Chicago / Midwest G Meet Pics and Discussion

(gotta help Lance out as much as possible)
Old 08-25-2011, 11:34 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
just for you buddy...just for you...lmfao.

And yeah, I 100% concur man, I just don't want to throw pics up, I wanna see the pics from Pat, not to mention a few locals that were down there haven't posted their photos which are usually damn good too (Nam & John).
Old 08-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Haha, I meant to start a new thread completely with that title once we get the pics haha... but you are the mod, MOD!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:53 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

yeah, I figure we can keep one another updated here, and then once we have Pat's photos we can post the professional ones in the first post w/ a timeline of photos following.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

$.02 and to give you a hard time... I think just a completely new thread titled that would be better... cause this thread was exactly for what it was and the new thread will be for a new topic and will start with page 1 and makes more sense instead of haing to get through pages and pages of descussions leading up to it to comment on the pics from the first page... just sayin...

let this thread die as whatever title you had it and start a clean, new thread where we can all post up the pics and the discussion of it following will make sense.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:19 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Everyone that actually posts in here already knows what the thread is about. I'll just leave it and then create a thread in the Media section once we get Pat's pics
Old 08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
SuperCleanG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
just for you buddy...just for you...lmfao.

And yeah, I 100% concur man, I just don't want to throw pics up, I wanna see the pics from Pat, not to mention a few locals that were down there haven't posted their photos which are usually damn good too (Nam & John).
When I took my tires to get re-balanced the technician (Nam) was telling me he went to Wekfest .. come to find out he drove with you (Lance) and Mike along with those other random cars.

WTF .. small world. He said he has some rolling shots on the hwy that he is going to post.. and my tires were way off balanced in the front Got the alignment fixed, tires re-balanced, have an appointment at RS motoring to get the fenders rolled next Tuesday A.M., O2 sensor fixed, throwing on the hideaway license plate today and working on the rear license light (troubleshooting) wtf is wrong.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:54 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
When I took my tires to get re-balanced the technician (Nam) was telling me he went to Wekfest .. come to find out he drove with you (Lance) and Mike along with those other random cars.

WTF .. small world. He said he has some rolling shots on the hwy that he is going to post.. and my tires were way off balanced in the front Got the alignment fixed, tires re-balanced, have an appointment at RS motoring to get the fenders rolled next Tuesday A.M., O2 sensor fixed, throwing on the hideaway license plate today and working on the rear license light (troubleshooting) wtf is wrong.

Bro, I know who Nam is man, he has all the photos of us posted on Facebook. MAYYYYBE you should GET YOUR OWN PAGE ALREADY!!