Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Chicago!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Are any of you interested in having a meet August 20th or 21st? A few of us will be down for Wekfest, and figured we could get together and shoot the sh*t for a while, take some group pics, etc.
Lawlz, way to be a few days late
Old 07-19-2011, 02:02 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by alpha ice
lawlz, way to be a few days late
hA....VERY FUNNY....no one responded to YOU so I thought I would try
Old 07-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Z gave way to G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Samurai
Hey everyone,

Better late than never lol, but im located in Barrington close to schaumburg and woodfield mall. Does anyone know a good shop in the area that can install my hide away plate?
Check out A&L Autobody. Chi-City-G (aka-Jared) just had work done there. Pm him and ask him about it

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Are any of you interested in having a meet August 20th or 21st? A few of us will be down for Wekfest, and figured we could get together and shoot the sh*t for a while, take some group pics, etc.
I would like to get together with everyone along with going to the show, but I'll have to see what my schedule is like. (wifey plans sh*t all the time and just lets me know where and when) I'll keep you guys posted. Won't know anything until a lot closer to the date.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Samurai
Hey everyone,

Better late than never lol, but im located in Barrington close to schaumburg and woodfield mall. Does anyone know a good shop in the area that can install my hide away plate?

As Z to G says, A&L Autobody! They are in Paletine and they should be able to help you out. Ask for Anthony, he is a great guy and they all know what they are doing when it comes to cars and their service is absolutely great, read up on them on Yelp. They are HUGE in the BMW community!

Other then that there is always Project X Customs in Glenview, they are great when it comes to installs or basically anyhting that has to do with a car and modding it, especially if you want it to go fast but I am sure they can hook you up on the stow and go plate. Literally in good hands with either place but on something like that, Project X would get my call I am thinking.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Z gave way to G

I would like to get together with everyone along with going to the show, but I'll have to see what my schedule is like. (wifey plans sh*t all the time and just lets me know where and when) I'll keep you guys posted. Won't know anything until a lot closer to the date.

Also down to meet and I will defintely keep you posted. We have been discussing a few things on the Chicago Wekfest thread thinking of a spot to have a mini meet after the show or even on Sunday. Start thinking as well and maybe if you get word in soon enough, wifey will leave that day open and let you come out and play a bit (I kid, I kid bring the fam!).
Old 07-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Also down to meet and I will defintely keep you posted. We have been discussing a few things on the Chicago Wekfest thread thinking of a spot to have a mini meet after the show or even on Sunday. Start thinking as well and maybe if you get word in soon enough, wifey will leave that day open and let you come out and play a bit (I kid, I kid bring the fam!).
I have subscribed to this thread so I'll keep an eye out, we also have a tentative list established in the MN G Crew "group" If you would want to write your names down in there. https://www.myg37.com/forums/mn-g-cr...os-coming.html
Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Samurai

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
As Z to G says, A&L Autobody! They are in Paletine and they should be able to help you out. Ask for Anthony, he is a great guy and they all know what they are doing when it comes to cars and their service is absolutely great, read up on them on Yelp. They are HUGE in the BMW community!

Other then that there is always Project X Customs in Glenview, they are great when it comes to installs or basically anyhting that has to do with a car and modding it, especially if you want it to go fast but I am sure they can hook you up on the stow and go plate. Literally in good hands with either place but on something like that, Project X would get my call I am thinking.
Haha you know whats funny? I live down the street of A&L Autobody lol. Ill give them a call this week and see what they can do for me. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2011, 10:30 AM
Rickblkg

Hello everyone I am from chicago and wanted to say whats up I have a blkg35x! Also if your near Gurnee their is a great shop called speedquest!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Originally Posted by Rickblkg
Hello everyone I am from chicago and wanted to say whats up I have a blkg35x! Also if your near Gurnee their is a great shop called speedquest!
Welcome Rick! You should look into meeting us on the 20th/21st for a big group meet
Old 07-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Samurai

So I checked out A&L auto body shop on dundee and they were charging me $180 for installation of the hide away plate.. So I think ill do it myself =P

Also yesterday my sister crashed my moms lexus into my car leaving a scratch on the bumper so I brought it to them and they wanted $400 bucks for the job... But ill be getting my alignment from them for $60 lmaooo.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Rickblkg

Go to speedquest ask for freddy and say ricky sent you it will be a lot cheaper! They are big in the honda community
Old 07-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Samurai

Originally Posted by Rickblkg
Go to speedquest ask for freddy and say ricky sent you it will be a lot cheaper! They are big in the honda community
Lol Ill check out their website if they have one. In the meantime I'm going to check some places around schaumburg and see if they can do it for cheaper.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:09 PM
UNCTYPE-S
Banned

Wheels are on. Now I'm ready to meet! Haha
Old 07-25-2011, 11:11 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
So when would you guys like to meet? After Wekfest(Aut 20th), or plan something for Sunday(aug 21st) at like 11??
Old 07-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

I'd be down for Sunday morning

Quick Reply: Chicago!!!!