Midwestern Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Anyone here in Kansas City or Western Missouri?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 10:47 PM
BenDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings, prutkows---
How are things in St. Louis as far as the G37 scene goes? I have not seen many G37's in the Kansas City area----as you said, this thread seems as though it is rather stagnant.
In March or April, I was looking online for a g37--found the one I wanted in St. Louis---was discussing online with the salesman about the exact price and asked him to tell me the mileage before I made the final agreement to buy. He emailed me back that he was looking for the keys to find out the exact mileage, and someone was there with the $, and buying the car.
How do you like the tech package? I have not know anyone who has driven one and how they like it.
I bought my G in April and have about 1300 miles on it, enough to feel it is broken in and I have changed the oil, and filter.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:43 AM
prutkows

not too many 37's in St Louis. I go to school at SLU and i've only seen 2 other than mine.

i love the tech package. My parking garage is pretty small so i have to get right up against the wall to avoid sticking out of my parking space.. if i didnt have that cam in the back i would be really nervous about it.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
BenDriver

Does anyone at SLU ever ask you (many times?) how the DRIVE was from Hawaii to get to Missouri after they see the Hawaii plates?
I hope in that tight parking garage you can somehow avoid the adjacent cars that bump try to bump and dent your door panels. Sometimes there is nothing that can be done, but I might be tempted to look into magnetized panels that temporarily fit on one's door to cushion potential dents from neighboring cars. (Of course then, someone might just steal them or use that as an excuse to really open the door hard into yours. Maybe just let well enough alone.
Anyway, Aloha.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:14 PM
prutkows

Originally Posted by BenDriver
Does anyone at SLU ever ask you (many times?) how the DRIVE was from Hawaii to get to Missouri after they see the Hawaii plates?
I hope in that tight parking garage you can somehow avoid the adjacent cars that bump try to bump and dent your door panels. Sometimes there is nothing that can be done, but I might be tempted to look into magnetized panels that temporarily fit on one's door to cushion potential dents from neighboring cars. (Of course then, someone might just steal them or use that as an excuse to really open the door hard into yours. Maybe just let well enough alone.
Anyway, Aloha.
actually, the parking spot i have is pretty sweet. its really big and theres a pillar in between me and the spot next to me so theres no chance anyone will ever open their door into mine
Old 11-01-2008, 03:59 PM
BLKICE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hello all!!
new G owner from KC..
not enough on her to get a get together goin, huh>?
Old 11-01-2008, 04:39 PM
ghotnit

I am in Mission now but my car is still in Denver. I am going to bring my car out soon. I know what mods I have planned but I am waiting for the Cobb AP to come out so I can tune the car.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:15 PM
BenDriver

Tell us a bit about your G. Welcome to the Kansas City area G scene.
I tend to see a few G35's but few G37's around this area.
Enjoy your car.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:07 AM
xtrememan315

Just bought my IP G37S Coupe in August...I live outside KC in Odessa. It's right off I-70 about 30 miles out. We should do some meets or mods together sometime. It's funny I've only really seen 1 or 2 other G37's in KC since I got mine...I guess there are others out there lol.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:23 AM
BLKICE

2008 OB
Fujita Intakes
Test pipes and thats it as of now..
hopefully lower with wheels soon. I know its cold and all but would anybody be down for a get together or something>? before hard snow actually starts falling..
Old 02-12-2009, 10:39 AM
GregUMR

Hey, thought I'd revive this thread from the dead again. Only a few more weeks and HOPEFULLY it'll be warm enough to start driving the G more regularly. I've seen about 3 different G37's in the Overland Park area in KS. A couple Titanium and one of the other greys. Haven't yet seen anyone with an Athens Blue like mine weeee Anyway, I'm looking to finally do some mods this year, after I go yell at the crooks over at Major BlowmeInfiniti for completely destroying my transmission to the point it needs to be replaced. I need a voice recorder and HD camera to document my experiences with those bastards.

Anyway, anyone here notice there is a carshow once a month on the weekends at the Winsteads on 103rd/Metcalf? It's literally 1/4mile from my house and there are always a bunch of vettes (new and old) F-bodies, and a few Z's and other randies. I wonder if that is part of some club around here or something. We definitely should go for a weekend drive sometime and meet up. There are at least 5 of us that would be able to do that I would think.

Have a good valentines everyone, just trying to get some talk going again now that the weather may start turning for the better.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
BLKICE

Hey guys just thought id bring this thread back up..
couple of buddies are getting together on March 21st for a cruise and such in the KC area.
If anybody would be interested just shoot me an email or pm for my number and we can figure something out

jlboi913@gmail.com
Old 04-01-2009, 12:11 PM
BLKICE

We will be having a get together on Friday April 3rd to watch F&F movie
and also on on April 5th Dyno day for Z's and G's..let me know if any one is interested..
jlboi913@gmail.com
Old 04-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Therrm266

Just another G37 coupe owner here in the Kansas City with a quick question. Does anybody have any recommendations for a shop to do window tinting?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:52 PM
BLKICE

Modified by KC
has always done me well.
Its off merriam..
913-432-8468
You should try to some of out meets man..
Need more G's representin'!!
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 AM
06g35meister

Originally Posted by Raheel
Anyone here in Kansas City or Western Missouri?
IM from KC. 435 and state line area

will be in town for easter april 10th-14th.

PM me when yall meet and ill rep, but without the G, its here in waco/baylor U.

Last edited by 06g35meister; 04-03-2009 at 12:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone here in Kansas City or Western Missouri?