Special NEW SPONSOR! Enlight Automotive - Devoted to Premium Quality LED and HID Lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Enlight
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NEW SPONSOR! Enlight Automotive - Devoted to Premium Quality LED and HID Lights

Hello fellow forum members! My name is Max Powers and I am happy to finally become a sponsor of this forum and introduce the community to Enlight Automotive.

Enlight Automotive is a home-based automotive lighting company that has been in the industry for over 5 years. Primarily focusing on local sales and installation of aftermarket HID and LED packages. However not just any HID and LED packages.

An immense amount of time and money has been spent on providing exceptional quality components while trying to maintain a competitive price. There are literally 100's if not 1000's of companies who sell, make or distribute HID and LED products. and 90% of them are just terrible. I personally have seen everything from exploded HID bulbs, 100's of premature ballast or bulb failures, shorts, smoke, fires etc. The aftermarket lighting industry is VERY MESSY and there is A LOT of misinformation. Much effort and money has gone into development and working with manufacturers to get quality components. In addition to the goal of providing top notch lighting systems and service. I personally want correct all the false information that is out there regarding HID and LED systems for vehicles. Power ratings and light outputs are hugely false advertised.

My day job is an Opto-Mechanical Engineer for 3M so I have access to a lot of equipment that many companies do not for testing and characterization that really allow a deeper understanding of problems and how to gain solutions. I could go on all day and start nerding out on optical systems, LEDs, etc etc but I would love to answer any questions you have about our products or products from other companies to the best of my ability! Of course it is in my interest to sell products, but a higher interest is that YOU get the best product that meets your desires. If it so happens that its not an Enlight product then I will gladly say so!

Enough with the intro, check out our new website! Do take note I will be constantly updating and adding new products.
ENLIGHT Automotive LED Lights and HID Xenon kits - to be made full of light

We currently have the following for the G37 Platform platform
- LED Interior Packages
- LED license plate kit
- LED turn signals kits
- LED Reverse lights
- LED Fog Lights

Choose your Platform here: Which Model Infiniti Do You have?

All of our T10 Based LED bulbs are non-polar, and have constant current drivers. There are many other LED bulbs that are there that may look similar, but its the details that count. All of the LED options for the G37 use high end Samsung or Cree LED's. The constant current drivers in ALL the LEDs ensures protection from voltage fluctuation, prevents flickering, and prolongs the life of the bulbs. Also, because they are non-polar you don't have to fuss around with flipping things around 180deg etc..

G37 Coupe LED Package

High Power LED Turn Signals w/ Monster Cree XP-G LEDs

Ultra Bright LED Reverse Lights

High Power LED Fog Lights

In addition to these products, I am working on an HID solution for you guys. I used to own a G37 IPL Coupe and I know how fussy the stock HID system is with aftermarket bulbs. I'm hoping to offer 5000k and 6000K D2S options that will work properly with your Panasonic ballasts without having to spend $100+ on OEM Philips bulbs.

**NEW**
All forum members can receive 5% off all orders using promo code: PM ME FOR PROMOCODE

Free shipping on all orders over $40! (48 States Only)

Please ask questions! Thanks!
Old 08-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Enlight
Former Sponsor

Be sure to PM me for a forum discount code!
Old 08-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Enlight
Former Sponsor

Lots of LED turn signals and Interior Lights available! Get yourself a Labor Day gift!
Old 10-15-2014, 04:01 PM
pledes23
Registered Member

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Hello,

Have you been able to finalize the headlight bulbs? If so could you please PM me pricing on 6k D2S? Also on the reverse LED bulbs.

Thanks,
pledes23
Old 10-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Enlight
Former Sponsor

I explored several aftermarket solutions for compatibility with the G37 OEM ballasts and unfortunately have not found something that works properly. There is a consistent problem with ignition failures.

We do have a few reverse light options. I will PM you.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:40 PM
pledes23
Registered Member

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Thanks for your response, I will be waiting for your PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Enlight
Former Sponsor

We have some new LED Reverse lights in! A bit obnoxious, yes indeed!

Infiniti G37 ULTRA Bright L350 LED Reverse Lights / Backup Bulbs ? Enlight Automotive