Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Fast Intentions Resonated HFC

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 10:50 AM
ChitownG37X

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fast Intentions Resonated HFC

Hey guys. Questions:-

1) Anyone here with G37X AWD sedan with Ark Grip Exhaust and Fast Intentions High Flow Cats? If yes, how does it fit? Simple bolt on, no cutting/welding, etc?

2) They offer extra O2 bung. What is that? Did you buy them?
G Sedan Resonated High Flow Cats, Fast Intentions

3) Did anyone here do an UpRev tune after that? what HP/TQ are you getting and what is your exact setup?

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-21-2016, 11:18 AM
el_donks

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
There shouldn't be any problems with connecting the two parts, it should just be some bolts. You might need a torch to remove the old bolts but that really depends on how rusty they are. Also, try your best to have piping diameters that match up.

The extra o2 bung is for wideband o2 sensors, if I recall correctly, which you would only need full time if you're using forced induction. Otherwise, a tuner should include/rent their own wideband o2 sensors as part of the process.

Not sure what types of gains you could expect though... probably somewhere around 10-20 hp and 5-15 ftlbs of torque?
Old 05-18-2016, 10:57 AM
NeoNz

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I have K&N Short tube intakes and the FI RHFCs for my G37x, definitely noticed a difference after the RHFCs, no tune yet, about to install my megan racing exhaust actually ,just will be missing a Y-pipe. Will let you know once i go uprev before and after, likely later this year! No welding was needed, cats fit, after removing the stock ones, which was next to impossible without an oxy acatelene torch. had to go to midas to have them fix it once i stripped the bolts on the top near the headers, my 3 air guns wouldnt cut it with 700 lb/ft of torque.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:02 AM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
Originally Posted by ChitownG37X
Hey guys. Questions:-

1) Anyone here with G37X AWD sedan with Ark Grip Exhaust and Fast Intentions High Flow Cats? If yes, how does it fit? Simple bolt on, no cutting/welding, etc?

2) They offer extra O2 bung. What is that? Did you buy them?
G Sedan Resonated High Flow Cats, Fast Intentions

3) Did anyone here do an UpRev tune after that? what HP/TQ are you getting and what is your exact setup?

Thanks in advance!
I have the exact set up you mentioned no cutting no welding direct bolt on make sure you get the 2.5" RHFC as opposed to the 2.25" because the ARK is 2.5" I don't believe I got the extra 02 bung didn't do a tune yet