Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Meisterschaft Axel back + Mid Pipe + Blank Option

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 08:59 PM
StAtiXz6

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Meisterschaft Axel back + Mid Pipe + Blank Option

So I've been lurking these forums for quiet a long time and searching for data. Checking to see if I can get a little help from the forum Guru's here. Unfortunately I didn't plan my timing correctly and ended up in a small dilemma.

I currently have a Quad tip Meisterschaft Axel back with Mid pipe. I am missing the Ypipe for this setup (Meisterschaft will not have new pipes ready until June). The problem that I am running into at the moment is that the car needs to go in to the shop for paint from a small fender bender. But for me to mount the axel back the rear bumper needs to be modified to fit the quad tip.

I Currently have the Ark GRIP catback system mounted on my car. A local has already purchased this system and would like to place this system on his car asap. So as of right now the options that I have are to use his STOCK Y pipe with my current setup or find another aftermarket y pipe to replace my missing ypipe.

Ideally I would like to have the GTHAUS (meistercraft) y pipe on my car but time does not seem to be on my side at the moment. Looking for the best suggestions I can get from you fellas for the optimum sound and performance. Any assistance would be appreciated.

NOTE: I forgot to add that I have Berk RHFC and would have to switch for the local buyers STOCK cats until my FI RHFC come in
Attached Thumbnails Meisterschaft Axel back + Mid Pipe + Blank Option-img_2991.jpg  

Last edited by StAtiXz6; 03-22-2016 at 09:21 PM. Reason: added part