Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

exhaust questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 02:51 AM
rushwolf20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exhaust questions

ok, i am still pretty new to g37 modding. i have heard a few names in my research. i was wondering if there have been any reviews for the Meisterschaft exhaust system. the names i have seen so far are:

motordyne
fast intentions
Meisterschaft
stillen
hks
greddy

i am looking for a lower tone note all the way through the throttle are any of these what i might be looking for?
Old 05-21-2014, 03:13 AM
NightInSeoul

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I've had the ark and now currently have a motordyne.

Ark if you want a more deeper version of the stock exhaust note and a bit louder.

Motordyne was a big step up for me in terms of loudness because I wanted to go louder. Currently I'm paired with motordyne catback and fast intentions rhfc. All my friends drool at the way my car sounds...but then again I'm still in high school so most people are running stock. Motordyne is a really nice deep grumble at lower rpms, a deep throaty at mid rpms and a very shouty at high rpms. In terms of loudness I've only really set off a car alarm once from downshifting from 3 to 2 and that was on accident. Other times I've tried I had no luck.
The following users liked this post:
Branman36 (05-21-2014)
Old 05-21-2014, 03:38 AM
rushwolf20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is the vid i saw but you can only tell so much from youtube

Old 05-21-2014, 04:33 AM
PongSanity

Received 129 Likes on 114 Posts
https://www.myg37.com/forums/intake-...und-clips.html

https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-cou...terschaft.html
Old 05-21-2014, 09:59 AM
RPG11

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by NightInSeoul

Ark if you want a more deeper version of the stock exhaust note and a bit louder.

Motordyne was a big step up for me in terms of loudness because I wanted to go louder. Currently I'm paired with motordyne catback and fast intentions rhfc. All my friends drool at the way my car sounds...but then again I'm still in high school so most people are running stock. Motordyne is a really nice deep grumble at lower rpms, a deep throaty at mid rpms and a very shouty at high rpms. In terms of loudness I've only really set off a car alarm once from downshifting from 3 to 2 and that was on accident. Other times I've tried I had no luck.
If you wanna set off car alarms go to one of those big under roof parking lots at a mall or something put it on first and youll see lol. Be safe please.

OP if you have the money go meisterschaft
Old 05-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Kuro
Registered Member

Received 183 Likes on 162 Posts
Originally Posted by RPG11
OP if you have the money go Amuse
Fixed.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:31 PM
NightInSeoul

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by RPG11

If you wanna set off car alarms go to one of those big under roof parking lots at a mall or something put it on first and youll see lol. Be safe please.

OP if you have the money go meisterschaft
Haha pfft.. that's cheating :P
Old 05-22-2014, 01:20 AM
Steefun
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NightInSeoul

2013 modded G37 in high school?! Must be a chick magnet...wish I had one back then.