Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Update on the Jun BL Catback Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 08:14 AM
pkim4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update on the Jun BL Catback Exhaust

So a few weeks back I posted asking if anyone had heard of Jun BL. Its a korean company that is well known in Korea for making custom exhausts and headers. Im currently stationed in Korea with the military which is why I came across this. Anyways I was at the Seoul Motor Show last week and they had a booth set up. The guy was really nice and invited me to come down to the factory. Im gonna go down this friday to check it out. Even if I dont get an exhaust he offered to dyno my car for free! Here are some text specs on the exhaust.

Specification
  • ㆍPipe size : Φ54×2
  • ㆍTip size : 115×75 Single Cutter
  • ㆍMain Muffler : 280×180×350 Oval type
  • ㆍSUS304, Tig Special Welding, 3D Bending
  • ㆍPart-No : JBL3P-37362

I have a 2009 G27 AWD sedan with a R2C intake as my only performance mod.

Anyways before I go I wanted to post some pix and specs and get some feedback on what everyone thinks of the setup and design. This is their standard G37 Sedan catback but they'll have to make me a custom because the AWD is different. I think I read on the forums that the differential is too wide in the back?
Attached Thumbnails Update on the Jun BL Catback Exhaust-1.jpg   Update on the Jun BL Catback Exhaust-2.jpg   Update on the Jun BL Catback Exhaust-3.jpg   Update on the Jun BL Catback Exhaust-g1.jpg