Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Which one is the more quieter and have less rasp

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Mohammed A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which one is the more quieter and have less rasp

Hey guys,,

I just wanna know which one of these have the less amount of rasp and also sound reduction.

ARK RSPEC HFC or FI RHFC & MD ART pipes

I have the Berk HFC so you have something to compare with.

Thanks in advance,,
Old 02-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
FI RHFC would probably have zero rasp because they're resonated.

but all your choices are pretty good.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Mohammed A.

Originally Posted by Rad_Slinger
FI RHFC would probably have zero rasp because they're resonated.

but all your choices are pretty good.

OK what about the sound I'm actually more curious about the sound, I want some thing that is not annoying like Berk
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Rad_Slinger

the test pipes would be loudest, followed by the ark i would imagine, with the FI RHFC being the quietest of the bunch.

i could be wrong here, but there's no really loud option without at least a little rasp. if you don't want rasp, you're going to have to give up some volume. now, that being said, exhaust tone (or note) is a different story...but that has alot to do with the combination of exhaust and HFC you go with.

my advice to you would be to go onto youtube and search for some of the exhausts that are listed in the modding 411 section here so you can get a general idea of what each one sounds like.

that'ts about it for the advice i can give you. someone else might be able to help a little more.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:47 AM
Mohammed A.

Originally Posted by Rad_Slinger
the test pipes would be loudest, followed by the ark i would imagine, with the FI RHFC being the quietest of the bunch.

i could be wrong here, but there's no really loud option without at least a little rasp. if you don't want rasp, you're going to have to give up some volume. now, that being said, exhaust tone (or note) is a different story...but that has alot to do with the combination of exhaust and HFC you go with.

my advice to you would be to go onto youtube and search for some of the exhausts that are listed in the modding 411 section here so you can get a general idea of what each one sounds like.

that'ts about it for the advice i can give you. someone else might be able to help a little more.
Hey Red_Slinger ,,

Thanks for your advice I really appreciate it so much.

I have the ARK Grip exhaust paired with the Berk HFC and you already know how much rasp berk produce and also the loudness of the sound.

So i'm locking for a setup that is less loud and have the less rasp.

The ARK RSPEC HFC I know it's good and I know it's more logical to pair it with my exhaust so they can all be harmonic but it's not yet available for the AUTO transmission, the MD ART pipes according to their website is quieter than test pipes and even quieter than regular HFC but I don't know this for fact and I have no clue about the FI RHFC.

Thnks dude I really appreciate your help.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Rad_Slinger

If you have the ark grip exhaust, go with the FI RHFC.

There's a group buy going on with really good prices. PM 1cleanG (lance) for pricing.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/group-b...ml#post3583013

GL!