Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Anyone received their Megan Racing exhaust yet??

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 06:29 PM
I nJoy Rice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
(SOLVED) Anyone received their Megan Racing exhaust yet??

I've notice that in the last few months Megan Racing Axle-Back exhaust has been on back order for a while now.Here's a little information on my dilemma. I bought my Megan exhaust on the 3rd of May from "JM Auto racing." They called me around 9 a.m on June, 11 but I was sleeping so they left a voice mail saying something like Megan is getting it on June 13 and I should be seeing movement on my tracking order that was generated on June 1st. I wanted to know if anyone got their Megan exhaust yet?!?

Last edited by I nJoy Rice; 09-11-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Bo0m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm also looking to buy megan.
I called them and they told me that shipment that was scheduled to arrive on the 13th had exhausts for 9 people.

Try calling them
Old 06-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Bo0m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to order overseas via jmauto cuz I don't want to wait lol
Old 06-22-2012, 05:28 PM
daren_ipl
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Same updates I got as well, it's been so long I actually forgot about it lol just sent jm auto racing a pm. hopefully we get our answers
Old 06-22-2012, 05:29 PM
daren_ipl
Registered Member

I never got a tracking number
Old 06-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Steveoh187
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by I nJoy Rice
I've notice that in the last few months Megan Racing Axle-Back exhaust has been on back order for a while now.Here's a little information on my dilemma. I bought my Megan exhaust on the 3rd of May from "JM Auto racing." They called me around 9 a.m on June, 11 but I was sleeping so they left a voice mail saying something like Megan is getting it on June 13 and I should be seeing movement on my tracking order that was generated on June 1st. I wanted to know if anyone got their Megan exhaust yet?!?
In the same boat, got a tracking number but haven't seen any activity on it other than "initiated". I placed my order back in May, I called Megan directly before placing my order and the contact I spoke to told me that they were expecting they're shipment of the axle-backs in mid-June but that they could see them possibly as early as the beginning of June. I got more or less the same information regarding the shipment. Apparently Megan was expecting two shipments but have only received the first so far and that the second should be coming any day now.

I'm not too upset over it as I have ordered parts over the past few years and can understand that they're are delays/set backs in the production process. For now I will just sit back and wait to hear more on a possible ETA.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
JM autoracing has a pretty good rep. i bought my tanabe coilovers from them and they were back ordered as well due to them sitting in customs. i gave them a call, and i literally had them at my house in 4 days after. all you have to do is give them a call and i'm sure they'd be more than willing to help you out.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
I have had good dealings with JM Auto Racing. I am sure they will get you taken care of.

Last edited by Tazicon; 06-26-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:28 PM
daren_ipl
Registered Member

Bump for updates...anyone hear any news??
Old 06-30-2012, 03:32 AM
Steveoh187
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
nothing yet, still waiting
Old 06-30-2012, 12:36 PM
daren_ipl
Registered Member

I've emailed, sent pm's and got nothing back. And if i want a refund they take 20% of my purchase price for re stocking fee. So we have no choice to wait or lose 20%, got me good there, don't think I'll be doing anymore "pre orders" from jm.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I nJoy Rice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by daren_ipl
I've emailed, sent pm's and got nothing back. And if i want a refund they take 20% of my purchase price for re stocking fee. So we have no choice to wait or lose 20%, got me good there, don't think I'll be doing anymore "pre orders" from jm.
Yeah, they told me the same thing to. What a bummer.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:30 PM
msmching

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I'll try contacting the owner of Megan and see what's going on...
The owner's a friend of my friend... (and that's how I got my axle back and mid pipe from them installed already)

From what I know, there is a shortage on their exhaust..
Old 06-30-2012, 06:54 PM
daren_ipl
Registered Member

Originally Posted by msmching
I'll try contacting the owner of Megan and see what's going on...
The owner's a friend of my friend... (and that's how I got my axle back and mid pipe from them installed already)

From what I know, there is a shortage on their exhaust..
i can accept the fact theres a shortage. but why no updates? no emails no pm's. cant really back out cuz we get charged 20%. even if i did wanna back out they dont reply to even confirm it..lol so please help us to get an answer. the ETA was June 13 its now june30 and still no update.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:22 PM
msmching

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by daren_ipl
i can accept the fact theres a shortage. but why no updates? no emails no pm's. cant really back out cuz we get charged 20%. even if i did wanna back out they dont reply to even confirm it..lol so please help us to get an answer. the ETA was June 13 its now june30 and still no update.
Hmmm... But the thing is, you didn't order straight from Megan... Its the JM auto racing's problem.
If you ordered straight from Megan Racing, then I'll be able to go hunt people down. lol.

Quick Reply: Anyone received their Megan Racing exhaust yet??