Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Review (Finally) Berk CB Exhaust...Worth the Wait!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by carz
doesnt sound too bad, but stock still sounds better

Haha... Thanks?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:51 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
NICE Jared!!!! I wanna hear this in person. We'll be seeing you in 3 weeks when we pick you up in chicago right?????????????????

Also, did you get your tails full GTR styled rather then just tint? Your sig looks as if you did!? and if you did, why was I not updated on this bud??!!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
NICE Jared!!!! I wanna hear this in person. We'll be seeing you in 3 weeks when we pick you up in chicago right?????????????????

Also, did you get your tails full GTR styled rather then just tint? Your sig looks as if you did!? and if you did, why was I not updated on this bud??!!

Well... I responded to Tevi's post on the other thread with my explaination on ZdayZ and my current delemma... So we will see. But, again, I could stage a fight! Biggest thing for me still is not having anyone to drive back with... who is returning instead of going down to FL from your crew?

And I wanted it to be a surprise! So SURPRISE!!! Haha, I kid... I thought you would see my other thread I guess... it is still a tint... just different.

Got some other surprises coming soon I hope too... I will make sure you are the first for those
Old 04-26-2012, 07:12 PM
tjf37

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
does anyone know who IS selling this exhaust now? it sounds perfect to me!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

I would give Berk a call directly. I believe it Brian over ther that should be able to help you. I will try to find his contact later but I am just on my phone now. FB parts offered this at one time. TH Motorsports also became a vendor of Berk as well last year. I would try to call Brian first though to specify the exact same exhaust tips though as I know these were originally sold with the 370 tips and they were not the best look (IMO of course) for the G.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Samurai

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds awesome Jared! I just installed my Fast Intentions CBE with 12 inch resonators a couple of days ago and I love it. Probably would have considered this if there was an available option for the X.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:36 AM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by advan37
I am rocking one myself , absolutely it has great tone . The only thing is stainless tips turned to bright gold after almost year or so , I know its because heat but i hate it.
Use your typical metal cleaner / degreaser on the tips (I use simple green), wash it off, then finish it with some Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish (or equivalent). They'll look BRAND NEW.

Exhaust sounds great, The Z guys love theirs.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:15 AM
tjf37

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks to Chi-City, and this thread I should be getting my exhaust by the end of this week, and should have it installed monday. Thanks for helping me make the exhaust decision (so many great choices) but it seems this should be the one for me!
Old 05-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Staples
Use your typical metal cleaner / degreaser on the tips (I use simple green), wash it off, then finish it with some Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish (or equivalent). They'll look BRAND NEW.

Exhaust sounds great, The Z guys love theirs.
Thank man, I really do love the sound and look!

Originally Posted by tjf37
thanks to Chi-City, and this thread I should be getting my exhaust by the end of this week, and should have it installed monday. Thanks for helping me make the exhaust decision (so many great choices) but it seems this should be the one for me!
Well thank you and, haha, you are welcome! Where did you end up getting it from and did you make sure to specify the same tips?

Originally Posted by Samurai
Sounds awesome Jared! I just installed my Fast Intentions CBE with 12 inch resonators a couple of days ago and I love it. Probably would have considered this if there was an available option for the X.
Well when the h e l l are you gonna meet up so you can display that new exhaust of yours??? I want to hear it! We all need to get together for a shoot sometimes... Haha, as long as people want to see a ton of black G's and maybe Fezzik's sick white S/C'ed vert. Z gave way to G is the only other guy I know that has strayed from the Standard Black that Chicago seems to only go for and has a VR... Haha.