Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Fujitsubo Exhaust, pure sex.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 02:54 AM
advan37

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thats a good price ! Enjoy it.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:55 AM
advan37

Originally Posted by Conn
725 shipped sounds like Kuruma motoring and I believe it comes with the mid-pipe. I'll be getting one of these soon. Fujitsubo is the new Tanabe!
What about your Berk ??
Old 08-24-2011, 08:31 AM
Conn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by advan37
What about your Berk ??
Love my Berk. Sounds amazing Thing I don't like about them is the tips that I received weren't the tips advertised in videos or pics due to some fitment issues that Berk had. Tried calling and emailing several times without any response. I just felt kind of scammed in a way. When you drop over a grand on an exhaust, you should receive exactly what was advertised. Just my 0.02

Edit: Just an extra comment.

Last edited by Conn; 08-24-2011 at 08:36 AM. Reason: extra comment.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:34 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
looks good, don't think i would give up my FI for it though, even at that price
Old 08-24-2011, 09:44 AM
TVPostSound
Registered Member

Received 115 Likes on 88 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Which mid pipe is that pictured with the rear section?

And feel free to tell where you purchased it, there's no problem with that.
It's the Legalis R mid pipe, part of the system.

Kuruma Motoring
Old 08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by TVPostSound
Pssst..........The return address on my UPS label was Tein USA in Downey, CA (Fujitsubo's USA distributor) !!! No wonder it arrived to me overnight!!
A bunch of these just hit the states a couple months ago. That's why you got it so quickly... Big price drop.

Originally Posted by htran16
I've been seeing these for a couple of months now. that's why I couldnt understand how people were selling these used for around $1000+ in the classifieds.you can google the exhaust and the price will show up. nice buy though. very good price for a quality exhaust. that's gonna look and sound good on your G.
The "people" you refer to is me, I'm sure, as I am the only one who had one listed in the classified section within the last year or so. I hope you're not implying that I was trying to screw anyone with the sale of my exhaust. I just chose to sell a bit too late, as Fuji was dropping their prices. This exhaust was priced over $1,000 over a year ago when it was purchased. Recently, Fujitsubo is moving their inventory. If you'll notice, a lot of the Legalis-R systems are being sold on multiple forums for multiple platforms for very low prices. I believe they're around $600 now for the Z's! I paid around $1,300 for mine just a little over a year ago. If you need a receipt, I can provide one.

For all those considering this exhaust, my suggestion would be to jump on it. Great exhaust. Crazy deal. However, if you're looking for something loud or that will attract attention, this is NOT it. The Legalis-R systems are known for how quiet they are.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:47 AM
advan37

Thats true WPPJR30, I remember Fujitsubo Legalis-R systems was around $1,000 or so .
Old 08-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
It's the Legalis R mid pipe, part of the system.

Kuruma Motoring
Thanks. For some reason all this time I had been thinking it was only a rear section. Does anyonehave this paired up with the elusive Tanabe Y pipe?

Originally Posted by WPPJR30
A bunch of these just hit the states a couple months ago. That's why you got it so quickly... Big price drop.

The "people" you refer to is me, I'm sure, as I am the only one who had one listed in the classified section within the last year or so. I hope you're not implying that I was trying to screw anyone with the sale of my exhaust. I just chose to sell a bit too late, as Fuji was dropping their prices. This exhaust was priced over $1,000 over a year ago when it was purchased. Recently, Fujitsubo is moving their inventory. If you'll notice, a lot of the Legalis-R systems are being sold on multiple forums for multiple platforms for very low prices. I believe they're around $600 now for the Z's! I paid around $1,300 for mine just a little over a year ago. If you need a receipt, I can provide one.

For all those considering this exhaust, my suggestion would be to jump on it. Great exhaust. Crazy deal. However, if you're looking for something loud or that will attract attention, this is NOT it. The Legalis-R systems are known for how quiet they are.
You dont need to explain or justify your asking price for a part you sell. Sometimes its a buyer's market, sometimes a sellers market.

You had this on your car before. I know it's quiet but is it louder than stock at all? Deeper or more throaty? How would you describe the sound compared to stock?
Old 08-24-2011, 11:20 AM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I dunno, but I would love to see hear that. For those looking for the Y pipe it looks like you could have a cbe with fuji and tanabe for about 1200...never bought from amazon but...Y pipe is here...Amazon.com: Tanabe T50063-A Y-Pipe for 2003-2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan/Coupe and 2008-2009 G37 Coupe: Automotive
Old 08-24-2011, 11:46 AM
WPPJR30

Originally Posted by advan37
Thats true WPPJR30, I remember Fujitsubo Legalis-R systems was around $1,000 or so .

Thanks for backing me up. I just don't want anyone to think that I was trying to take advantage of another member just because my initial asking price in the classifieds was $1,000+.

Originally Posted by Black Betty
Thanks. For some reason all this time I had been thinking it was only a rear section. Does anyonehave this paired up with the elusive Tanabe Y pipe?

You dont need to explain or justify your asking price for a part you sell. Sometimes its a buyer's market, sometimes a sellers market.

You had this on your car before. I know it's quiet but is it louder than stock at all? Deeper or more throaty? How would you describe the sound compared to stock?
Thanks, Jeremy.

The Legalis-R is very quiet. I had one on my Z, as well. Some say it is even quieter than stock. It is certainly less raspy. I would say it is a deeper note, but not louder, if that makes sense. To give you an idea of the volume... I remember a few months back I was having an inspection done. The technician was standing behind the car, while it was running, and he asked me to turn it on.

I had a y-pipe installed, too. Stock cats at the time.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 AM
htran16

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WPPJR30

someone's on the defensive.....and no I don't need to see your receipt so put your waving hand away buddy. that's why I said NO to your offer when you pm'ed me. but I'm glad you suckered...oops, I mean convinced someone to buy it.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:53 AM
TVPostSound
Registered Member

someone's on the defensive.....and no I don't need to see your receipt so put your waving hand away buddy. that's why I said NO to your offer when you pm'ed me. but I'm glad you suckered...oops, I mean convinced someone to buy it.
No cool, I know for a fact he didnt know prices went down, let alone they were available at the time.
Im the one that pointed out a lower price of $899, and they had no stock.
Upon discovering lower retail prices, WPPJR30 dropped the price of his system.

The influx of new stock has only come about in the last week.
Prices have been around 1K until last week.
It looks like Tein USA has decided to blow out the remaining Futjitsubo stock.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:36 AM
redrover23
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
In for installed pics!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:31 AM
WPPJR30

Wow. Take it easy. I am glad you put the "no" in capital letters. I probably would have missed it otherwise. Buddy.

No cool, I know for a fact he didnt know prices went down, let alone they were available at the time.
Im the one that pointed out a lower price of $899, and they had no stock.
Upon discovering lower retail prices, WPPJR30 dropped the price of his system.

The influx of new stock has only come about in the last week.
Prices have been around 1K until last week.
It looks like Tein USA has decided to blow out the remaining Futjitsubo stock.
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

You will enjoy this system.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:06 PM
TVPostSound
Registered Member

Originally Posted by redrover23
In for installed pics!
You need to wait for Saturday!!

Quick Reply: Fujitsubo Exhaust, pure sex.