Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Fujitsubo Muffler + Cobb AP

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 01:39 PM
steve
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stillen works and sounds great
Old 07-25-2009, 01:44 PM
wakeboardr116

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Sharp_cai
Thank you, i will try to PM him.
BTW, how is your INJEN SRI works? i am trying to get these too, are those easy to install? does it come with full pic instraction? do you have any problem with it? and how many MPG are you running compare with stock intake?
Sorry i have soooooo many question to ask, just cuz this is my first time, hahaha, need grab as much infor as i can.
I love the Injens. They sound great and look good too. Install was extremely easy and the instructions included pics. Haven't had any problems so far, and MPG wise I haven't noticed a difference at all. Still averaging about the same as before.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
Thank you, i will try to PM him.
BTW, how is your INJEN SRI works? i am trying to get these too, are those easy to install? does it come with full pic instraction? do you have any problem with it? and how many MPG are you running compare with stock intake?
Sorry i have soooooo many question to ask, just cuz this is my first time, hahaha, need grab as much infor as i can.
well the money you will spend on a muffler, you can get a magnaflow full cat-back system..but its your choice in the end, my injen CAI took a few months to get loud, it is nice though and now with the exhaust you can DEF. hear the sucking in of the air..
Old 07-26-2009, 01:34 AM
TJHG37S

Sorry, but you're wrong, Cobb may not be magic but shows consistent 5-8 hp gains on stage 0 map, so 5x is a bit generous. This is comin from. someone owning a Cobb and the injen cai....def not a waste for me!
Originally Posted by Gazan37
instead of spending the money on the cobb you can get your self a nice ingen or Stillen CAI and gain about 5 times as much power and change the sound at the same time.

Stillens been shown to get around 15-18 hp wherass UCLA Bruin dynod his ingen CAI at about 16 whp i think

Don't waste your money!
Old 07-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Sharp_cai

Originally Posted by wakeboardr116
I love the Injens. They sound great and look good too. Install was extremely easy and the instructions included pics. Haven't had any problems so far, and MPG wise I haven't noticed a difference at all. Still averaging about the same as before.
did you get your exhaust and intake from that link you sent to me?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:18 AM
wakeboardr116

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
did you get your exhaust and intake from that link you sent to me?
I got my exhaust from here on closeout price.
http://www.gripmotorsports.com/pi~pn...tem-21163.html They dont do it often but it looks like they have one left right now. I'd also send andy at HPauto from the link a sent you a pm and see what he can do since they're having a blow out sale on them.

I got my injens from Kevin at US-Autotech. They've been having a special on the injens for a while. Here's the thread for that.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/support...ence-sale.html I think they only got a couple left then that is over with. They too also have some deals going on on the tanabe exhaust so maybe shoot them a pm too.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Sharp_cai

Originally Posted by wakeboardr116
I got my exhaust from here on closeout price.
http://www.gripmotorsports.com/pi~pn...tem-21163.html They dont do it often but it looks like they have one left right now. I'd also send andy at HPauto from the link a sent you a pm and see what he can do since they're having a blow out sale on them.

I got my injens from Kevin at US-Autotech. They've been having a special on the injens for a while. Here's the thread for that.
https://www.myg37.com/forums/support...ence-sale.html I think they only got a couple left then that is over with. They too also have some deals going on on the tanabe exhaust so maybe shoot them a pm too.
Good price, i think HPAUTOWORKS are more expensive than these places, too bad they dont have any more intakes, but i think i will order my exhaust around that price, it is a really good price(549.99), i saw it costs 749.99 on HPAUTOWORKS.