Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Status Elite $799 Intake Silver 01/22

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
^^^^ Bwahahahahaha
Old 05-04-2009, 12:18 PM
SilverRSXJezus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I really dont think it is about the money at all. I had the 800 dollar SSV on my G35. If anyone had a G35, you know it had absoutly no gain, some people even lost power. I got it purely because not many people had it and it was beautiful looking in my engine bay.

The only real issue is the outlandish claim of crazy power and superior craftmanship. I never believed the power claims to begin with and now the quality claims seem to be lacking as well. Just seems like they failed to deliver anything they claimed.

Just seems funny that everyone was skeptical from the beginning but no one really spoke out.
All it took was one spark for everyone to express their real thoughts. I hope they still continue to produce their carbon products but should leave the perfomance catagory to the professionals. Would you buy an exhaust system made by JL Audio?

I was pretty vocal about my suspicions from the very beginning about their intake, and I believe I wasn't alone in that group.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:20 PM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^ I was right there with ya..
Old 05-04-2009, 12:25 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Opinions can be given out no problem, and it depends what kind of level of opinions, if I'd to give my feedback I'd get banned lolol jk. Like I said i see everyones view, all i can do as the same with all of us is wait for SE to come in and handle it. You guys basically said because of DrJones incident SE is FAIL Period, how about me, if I got mine and it was messed up Id be pissed too, but mine was fine, so therefore I had no problem, and I had up-front experience cause I have mine installed already. Did anyone else get it and have any experience they would share?

Fvcking going to war over an intake, fvcking myg37, whats new, ahh well i respect the community, but some people just attack over-board, and some getting personal.

Its too bad u guys in ny and fl cant see the set up up front, id gladly show you etc etc if you were in SoCal. Even take off the intake and show you guys everything and show you fitment, i dont mind.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 PM
elite

Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
Opinions can be given out no problem, and it depends what kind of level of opinions, if I'd to give my feedback I'd get banned lolol jk. Like I said i see everyones view, all i can do as the same with all of us is wait for SE to come in and handle it. You guys basically said because of DrJones incident SE is FAIL Period, how about me, if I got mine and it was messed up Id be pissed too, but mine was fine, so therefore I had no problem, and I had up-front experience cause I have mine installed already. Did anyone else get it and have any experience they would share?

Fvcking going to war over an intake, fvcking myg37, whats new, ahh well i respect the community, but some people just attack over-board, and some getting personal.

Its too bad u guys in ny and fl cant see the set up up front, id gladly show you etc etc if you were in SoCal.

It's not just any intake its a fu(king $800 intake. Really?
**** like this will leave a bad taste in your mouth. If you can't handle it. Take your pompous attitude some where else.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:34 PM
jarborn1

^^ + 100000000000
Old 05-04-2009, 12:34 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Still offering to show anyone in SoCal wussup. Its worthless to try to prove anything to you guys. What dont you understand when I say i believe and resepect the community too, if SE made a mistake, they better take care of it or its really FAIL. But i personally believe they will take care of the issue, customer service is everything. As for 800, yes that is expensive, i think we heard that alot in this thread already, whats new.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:39 PM
SilverRSXJezus

Still offering to show anyone in SoCal wussup. Its worthless to try to prove anything to you guys. What dont you understand when I say i believe and resepect the community too, if SE made a mistake, they better take care of it or its really FAIL. But i personally believe they will take care of the issue, customer service is everything. As for 800, yes that is expensive, i think we heard that alot in this thread already, whats new.

I hope you know I have nothing against you or anyone personally, and especially Status Elite.

I definitely don't dispute that you received what is supposed to be a quality intake. And the others who are knocking on you probably should lay off and focus on the real issue at hand.

Status Elite has shown that they CAN deliver a quality product, ie - you being the prime example. But that itself isn't a sufficient condition for delivering quality, for one of the preconditions of achieving quality is also being able to deliver precise and consistent levels of such quality, which has been failed in the case of Dr. Jones.

Status Elite wasn't selling themselves on the issue of superior, high end customer service; they were selling themselves on the superior, high end quality.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM
jarborn1

^^.. It is more than SE just taking care of it..

It is them not following through on their original claims...

That is the beef man, go back and read ALL OF SE's claims about this intake. And then to have one of the 22 come out and malfunction????

Come on bro, after all the **** they talked about these and how they are compared to the best in the biz yada yada... Cant look over 22 pieces before they go out???

It is more then customer service at this point..
Old 05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
jnguyen

where is SE? I been checking everyday for a post from them.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:46 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Originally Posted by SilverRSXJezus
I hope you know I have nothing against you or anyone personally, and especially Status Elite.

I definitely don't dispute that you received what is supposed to be a quality intake. And the others who are knocking on you probably should lay off and focus on the real issue at hand.

Status Elite has shown that they CAN deliver a quality product, ie - you being the prime example. But that itself isn't a sufficient condition for delivering quality, for one of the preconditions of achieving quality is also being able to deliver precise and consistent levels of such quality, which has been failed in the case of Dr. Jones.

Status Elite wasn't selling themselves on the issue of superior, high end customer service; they were selling themselves on the superior, high end quality.
Thank You. And please believe me when I say i totally see your view too, im not ignorant and blind fold myself and just talk trash. I'd always want to help the community no matter what. I myself want to see both parties respond and then throw my judgment.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:05 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Old 05-04-2009, 01:06 PM
SOLISIMO

Thank You. And please believe me when I say i totally see your view too, im not ignorant and blind fold myself and just talk trash. I'd always want to help the community no matter what. I myself want to see both parties respond and then throw my judgment.
I did come at you hard and Im sorry, If Im in socal Ill buy you a beer and laugh about this Not an $800 beer thoughDOMO
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Hollly shiiiet that boast is scary for realz ahaha

Yeah guys I appreciate you guys understanding, nothing personal, solismo maybe not a 800 dollar beer but if we had 800 dollars worth of hard alcohol well end up being so hammered we'll end up talking smack on a fujita intake LOLOLOL
Old 05-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Triple_X

Originally Posted by jnguyen
where is SE? I been checking everyday for a post from them.
changing their company name

DrJones, sorry to hear about this but glad lou took care of it quickly. Go injen, haven't heard one bad thing about them, and nearly half the price

Quick Reply: Status Elite $799 Intake Silver 01/22