Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Review Fast Intentions Non Resonated Test Pipes - Pix & Vids

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:39 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
I just emailed him actually regarding FI headers.. crossing fingers now..

That sound bug is starting to bite harder than the mod bug!
Old 03-03-2009, 06:43 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Sam
I just emailed him actually regarding FI headers.. crossing fingers now..

That sound bug is starting to bite harder than the mod bug!
do they actually make it? if they do then i might have to get that too. I personally dont want any headers cause they way too loud and not worth the price but if FI makes one then maybe when i have extra money. it just that it seem the install might be just as hard as HFC.

sam if you really want some slip, get cobb man. alot people on the forum make more power on stock style map so i use it and i have to say it does pull harder than stock. Im go to houston soon after HFC to get a custom tune
Old 03-03-2009, 06:52 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Originally Posted by jnguyen
do they actually make it? if they do then i might have to get that too. I personally dont want any headers cause they way too loud and not worth the price but if FI makes one then maybe when i have extra money. it just that it seem the install might be just as hard as HFC.
I'm with you on this one, its either FI headers or stock.. And the install is even 10x harder than that of the HFC trust me..

sam if you really want some slip, get cobb man. alot people on the forum make more power on stock style map so i use it and i have to say it does pull harder than stock. Im go to houston soon after HFC to get a custom tune
man you think I didn't check already? I contacted them and was told that those are only for American Specs car, something about our ECM numbers being different etc.. I'd have to ship my ECU over to them to get me a special edition cobb AP..

However, I did convince a shop over here to go for them lol I've agreed to be his test car too.. so we'll see
Old 03-03-2009, 06:58 PM
jnguyen

I'm with you on this one, its either FI headers or stock.. And the install is even 10x harder than that of the HFC trust me..

man you think I didn't check already? I contacted them and was told that those are only for American Specs car, something about our ECM numbers being different etc.. I'd have to ship my ECU over to them to get me a special edition cobb AP..

However, I did convince a shop over here to go for them lol I've agreed to be his test car too.. so we'll see
Yeah personally stillen is fine and everything. no problem with them what so ever but i dont want there headers just cause if i already have FI HFC and Catback, i want the whole FI setup with headers too and if no FI header than stock for me. haha i would believe it is harder, thats why its not worth it to me plus im getting some iforged later so i wont be speeding no more. IM be driving slow and showing the rims off haha

damn that sucks! hopefully they find a way to make it work cause your car would be one mean beast if you had cobb or a reflash.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:04 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Yeah personally stillen is fine and everything. no problem with them what so ever but i dont want there headers just cause if i already have FI HFC and Catback, i want the whole FI setup with headers too and if no FI header than stock for me. haha i would believe it is harder, thats why its not worth it to me plus im getting some iforged later so i wont be speeding no more. IM be driving slow and showing the rims off haha

damn that sucks! hopefully they find a way to make it work cause your car would be one mean beast if you had cobb or a reflash.
thanks man, hopefully it does.. Otherwise I'm stuck with after market chips
Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
jnguyen

thanks man, hopefully it does.. Otherwise I'm stuck with after market chips
haha i dont even think aftermarket chips work. if not then, just buy a US g37 stock ecu somewhere ahah, like from a savage car. that might work cause i switch my 06 RSX ecu for a 04 onee.

you could be the first Nitrous g37 in dubai too. thats instant power too and cheaper than TT,headers,and cobb lol
Old 03-03-2009, 07:21 PM
C@ciQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get Stillen $600 otherwise Impul for $2,500. There is one set of ceramic coated for 350 on ebay.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:32 PM
jnguyen

Originally Posted by C@ciQ
Get Stillen $600 otherwise Impul for $2,500. There is one set of ceramic coated for 350 on ebay.
nah if FI dont make one then ill stick to stock
Old 03-03-2009, 07:39 PM
C@ciQ

I took the liberty to called FI and they recommended Stillen. Great headers were the words used to described the products. Haven't heard anything bout Impul but for that price I hope the give 50hp+ LOL.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:49 PM
jnguyen

I took the liberty to called FI and they recommended Stillen. Great headers were the words used to described the products. Haven't heard anything bout Impul but for that price I hope the give 50hp+ LOL.
haha yeah stillen probably good but then the price for it and install is just to much, i mean i could get it but i just dont want it any louder than HFC And catback. headers might make it too loud
Old 03-03-2009, 07:55 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

haha yeah stillen probably good but then the price for it and install is just to much, i mean i could get it but i just dont want it any louder than HFC And catback. headers might make it too loud
man you don't know what you want! lol
Old 03-03-2009, 07:55 PM
C@ciQ

Yep....same here. I want to heard them first.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

then tell them to start buying stillen headers and putting FI stickers on them, then sell them back to us haha
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 PM
frcefed

you're getting headers before the catback? weird.. I say change the catback first they're much more restrictive
I'm getting a new tranny, so I want to get the headers, clutch and flywheel installed at the same time. The exhasut will follow shortly after
Old 03-03-2009, 11:54 PM
jnguyen

man you don't know what you want! lol
i do know haha. its just i i dont want put headers on my car and make it obnoxiously loud. i want to keep it classy yet sport coupe at the same time haha

Quick Reply: Review Fast Intentions Non Resonated Test Pipes - Pix & Vids