Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Status Elite Intakes

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 04:27 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
700+ for a short ram... wow these things must be outta this world... oh well at least it's cheaper than the 1200 hks short rams... lol
Old 03-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As always, it seems people care more about Price then Quality. Kevin, I loved your product at HIN and I'm confident your products are well worth the price.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Dominican_Capt
As always, it seems people care more about Price then Quality. Kevin, I loved your product at HIN and I'm confident your products are well worth the price.

See that's what I'm afraid of, they look top notch and I'm quite confident they are worth every penny but again I'm gonna hafta think long and hard about this one
Old 03-24-2009, 06:02 PM
SilverBullet

They seem nice and they look good, but there are no heat shields.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Status Elite
Former Sponsor

Yep yep, Status Elite is very proud of how these intakes turned out. We set our standards very high and which sets us apart from many common manufactures. Our products are very well designed with the higherst quality, performance, and ALWAYS using the latest technology.

Status Elite's products are respectively directed torwards clients who are truely looking for unique products with best quality. We stand behind our products and we like to help out and educate the community with our background knowledge of technical/mechanical performance&repair, interior/exterior quality&design, and most importantly we strive to Manufacture the highest quality and best designed product.

We emphasize our goals, because we believe that's what sets us apart from many others. We will not compete in price, because price does not directly reflect quality. Our quality reflects our price respectively. For instance, break down the price of this intake from scratch to final product. Please factor in CNC designed mass airflow sensors blocks , thermal expanded center section to allow correct MAF readings and Increase in velocity because it steps down, 45 degrees bend, huge HIGH QUALITY velocity stacks, HUGE 6 inch outer diamater TURBO FILTERS (largest filter for the G37 ftw), brackets, pcv, hoses, clamps, beautiful powdercoat, and welds that look BETTER than ARC. I've had an ARC intercooler for my CT9A Evolution, and these welds are way way more badass.

Please do remember that unique intakes like these are not cheap to hand make and weld. Now, good things always come in pairs. RELATING TO THE G37, WE DO HAVE DUAL INTAKES, so cost of everything is multiplied by two.

Hate it for it's price, but love it for its detailed quality. Thats what sets us apart from other manufactures. We will never compete with Stillen, Injen, JWT, Fujita, Invidia. We will compete with Zele, ARC, Mines, Top Secret ect.
We will continue to be loyal to the G37 market and design more products. We are here to be your friend for ANY questions you may have. Yes, we will even be Dr.Phil for you, just a show of our service.

Back to the topic, we are not planning on designing a full carbon fiber intake for the G37. We ARE able to create a carbon heat shield for these intakes. Although many of you would like that, those who do purchase these intakes will need to step forward with 50% deposit upon developing a dry carbon heat shield. Minimum order of 10 people needed.

The 350z/G35 vendors have stepped forward and are requesting Status Elite dry carbon for their vehicles. One project of which that is being discussed is the full dry carbon intake with a dry carbon intake box, still incorporating a dry carbon velocity stack. Your input on future products is graciously encouraged as seen on this thread.

STATUS ELITE products are 100% made in USA

Thanks for everyones interest and input,

Kevin

Last edited by Status Elite; 03-25-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:16 AM
Lou@Amplified
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
very well said Kevin. I'm glad you you wrote all that. The Phrase " YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" applies to all your products. It is not the cheapest intake out there, but you sure get one of the best made, best looking, Not to mention, your the air filter, BIGGER IS BETTER lol .

Once i confirm the deal with my current intakes, i will be switching to yours for sure. I don't mind paying for something slightly higher than the the average if its worth it. Perfect example is the audio setup in my car. Expensive but worth every penny.

Now as for your carbon parts, it is the best made US DRY CARBON parts i've seen, it surely competes with the high end JDM dry carbon parts without the high end JDM PRICE

Now make more parts for our G

My wish list:

Carbon roof cap
Carbon side mirror caps
Carbon spoiler. (i got a couple of designs in mind)
Diffuser should be done soon right?? post some pics

I still need to talk to you about the Z parts

Last edited by Lou@Amplified; 03-25-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:18 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Unlike Lou, I'm much simpler.

My wish list:
Diffuser!

kthxbye
Old 03-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Lou@Amplified
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ucla bruin
Unlike Lou, I'm much simpler.

My wish list:
Diffuser!

kthxbye
its also time for me g to get LE'D! for HIN SAN MATEO
Old 03-25-2009, 02:18 PM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How much are these?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Robert/Kevin, are these going to be CARB certified? Saw these first-hand and they are nice.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Status Elite
We will never compete with Stillen, Injen, JWT, Fujita, Invidia. We will compete with Zele, ARC, Mines, Top Secret ect.

Kevin
Excuse me for the personal statement, But THAT right there is why I support you. Not settling for anything less then the best is why you guys are on my rather short list of U.S. Aftermarket Companies I trust. Zele, ARC, Mines, Top Secret and Amuse are monsters everyone of them. The fact that you guys are aiming for them shows the confidence you have in your abilities and hence, the confidence I have in you.

Kevin, I sent you a PM with my #. We need to talk, and yes, it's a good thing.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jarborn1
How much are these?
The price has been posted on the previous pages. A little search and you should be able to find it it's not as outrageous as some have made it out to be.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
Im really hoping I can score these, they looks absolutely top notch and just looking at them they look quality. Im pretty sure these are in par with if not better then other leading brands..we'll see what happens
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14 PM
WhiteG37S

Originally Posted by Status Elite
Yep yep, Status Elite is very proud of how these intakes turned out. We set our standards very high and which sets us apart from many common manufactures. Our products are very well designed with the higherst quality, performance, and ALWAYS using the latest technology.

Status Elite's products are respectively directed torwards clients who are truely looking for unique products with best quality. We stand behind our products and we like to help out and educate the community with our background knowledge of technical/mechanical performance&repair, interior/exterior quality&design, and most importantly we strive to Manufacture the highest quality and best designed product.

We emphasize our goals, because we believe that's what sets us apart from many others. We will not compete in price, because price does not directly reflect quality. Our quality reflects our price respectively. For instance, break down the price of this intake from scratch to final product. Please factor in CNC designed mass airflow sensors blocks , thermal expanded center section to allow correct MAF readings and Increase in velocity because it steps down, 45 degrees bend, huge HIGH QUALITY velocity stacks, HUGE 6 inch outer diamater TURBO FILTERS (largest filter for the G37 ftw), brackets, pcv, hoses, clamps, beautiful powdercoat, and welds that look BETTER than ARC. I've had an ARC intercooler for my CT9A Evolution, and these welds are way way more badass.

Please do remember that unique intakes like these are not cheap to hand make and weld. Now, good things always come in pairs. RELATING TO THE G37, WE DO HAVE DUAL INTAKES, so cost of everything is multiplied by two.

Hate it for it's price, but love it for its detailed quality. Thats what sets us apart from other manufactures. We will never compete with Stillen, Injen, JWT, Fujita, Invidia. We will compete with Zele, ARC, Mines, Top Secret ect.
We will continue to be loyal to the G37 market and design more products. We are here to be your friend for ANY questions you may have. Yes, we will even be Dr.Phil for you, just a show of our service.

Back to the topic, we are not planning on designing a full carbon fiber intake for the G37. We ARE able to create a carbon heat shield for these intakes. Although many of you would like that, those who do purchase these intakes will need to step forward with 50% deposit upon developing a dry carbon heat shield. Minimum order of 10 people needed.

The 350z/G35 vendors have stepped forward and are requesting Status Elite dry carbon for their vehicles. One project of which that is being discussed is the full dry carbon intake with a dry carbon intake box, still incorporating a dry carbon velocity stack. Your input on future products is graciously encouraged as seen on this thread.

Kevin

I for one am for the full Carbon Intake with carbon intake boc and velocity stack. Ready to put down a deposit.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU NEED TO THROW DOWN MONEY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:58 AM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The price has been posted on the previous pages. A little search and you should be able to find it it's not as outrageous as some have made it out to be.
So you took the time to quote what i said, respond to it... All to tell me to search. Rather then simply saying $xxx..

Thanks Guy.

Quick Reply: Status Elite Intakes