Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Cobb AccessPort & Stillen Gen. 3's on there way...dynos to follow.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 03:25 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
that will be nice.... Cobb and Stillen hookin up can lead to nothin but FTW!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 03:26 AM
EVO-to-G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright...should be getting the gen 3's and AP next week. Hopefully soon after the map for the gen 3's will be out.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:25 PM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Sweet..Congrats on picking up 2 bada** performance mods.......Should be getting my AP this week as well..Then hoping to get a custom mape for my application made..Just trying to find a place to do that by me
Old 12-11-2008, 02:01 AM
EVO-to-G

UPDATE:

found out why the gen 3's where taking a while to ship out...they where on back order for the brackets. but they finally shipped today. Estimated delivery is tuesday.

when i spoke to Ralph (at animal house racing) he wanted to do the dynoing with the accessport on a weekend so we can have the whole day to tune it and send maps over to cobb and get it done in 1 day. Where shooting for not this sunday, but the following sunday. I might get the gen 3's put in sooner and dyno that before hand. i'll let you guys know what happens.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:27 PM
EVO-to-G

The good thing: my intakes came a day earlier than the estimated delivery day (not gonna get them put in till sunday)

The bad thing: One of the pipes is slighly bent on the end. Nothing big but i dont know how someone wouldn't of seen this before sending them out cause they where packed really good on the ends with stuffing paper so someone had too of seen it but still sent it out that way.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:35 PM
kyle@stillen
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EVO-to-G
The good thing: my intakes came a day earlier than the estimated delivery day (not gonna get them put in till sunday)

The bad thing: One of the pipes is slighly bent on the end. Nothing big but i dont know how someone wouldn't of seen this before sending them out cause they where packed really good on the ends with stuffing paper so someone had too of seen it but still sent it out that way.

DOH!!! As you said we were on back order with these and our assembly division had to get alot of them out. Give me a call and we'll get this squared away as quickly as possible for you. My extension is 173. Sorry about the inconvenience!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:39 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Ouch man sorry to hear that.... Kyle will fix this ASAP...dont worry
Old 12-15-2008, 06:39 PM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
props to kyle for customer service
Old 12-15-2008, 06:40 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by kyle@stillen
DOH!!! As you said we were on back order with these and our assembly division had to get alot of them out. Give me a call and we'll get this squared away as quickly as possible for you. My extension is 173. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Wow... even as I typed my response Kyle had responded.... Told ya... Kyles go ya back!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:56 PM
kaos2774
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Wow... even as I typed my response Kyle had responded.... Told ya... Kyles go ya back!!!
He's got your back unless you have a problem with hes HFC'S!! Thanks for getting back to me Kyle!!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:56 PM
IvoryG

Well I better go unwrap mine all the way. I got mine a week or two ago and figured they were wrapped so nice I would leave them like that until I installed them.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by kaos2774
He's got your back unless you have a problem with hes HFC'S!! Thanks for getting back to me Kyle!!
Uhhhwuh oh....
Old 12-15-2008, 06:59 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by kaos2774
na.... KYLE = FTW...
Old 12-15-2008, 09:39 PM
EVO-to-G

Originally Posted by kyle@stillen
hey thanks for the quick response. I couldn't get through to you so i shot an email over to you.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:03 AM
EVO-to-G

Alright i emailed Kyle 3 days ago and still no response. Its not really a big deal for the fact that i am getting the intakes installed on sunday and i doubt they could ship it from CA to NJ and make it here by then. We'll just bend it out at the shop on sunday before we put them in. Just so people know...im not bashing stillen...the parts look solid and where packed well but could of been closer inspected before shipping.

With that being said, we should definitly be installing the intakes on sunday with a before and after dyno which would basically be (stock car w/ only HFC) vs. (stock car w/ HFC + Stillen Gen. 3's) the cobb ap is still in the middle of processing and he doens't know if it will be in by sunday...i really hope it will so we can put that on and dyno it too.
lets hope the ap will make it here by sunday

Quick Reply: Cobb AccessPort & Stillen Gen. 3's on there way...dynos to follow.