Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Still waiting on AMT HOT MODS and got screwed by paypal too!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Dipstix6996

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still waiting on AMT HOT MODS and got screwed by paypal too!!!

Like quite a few people here, I ordered my injen intakes from AMT HOT MODS. I ordered back in the middle of june. After 2 weeks I told naimoli to cancel my order b/c of all the crap about injens and plus the item didn't get shipped by then. I tried calling and emailing and after 4 weeks, still noting from AMT. So, I filed a claim with paypal and all I got back was 200 out of the 480 I spent WTF!!!! Now what do I do?!?!?

"Dear **** ****,

After careful review, this claim has been decided in your favor and $200.00
USD has been credited to your account.

This is the maximum amount covered by PayPal. If your claim was for more
than the amount recovered, the outstanding balance is due from the seller
and we will make our best effort to recover it for you.
"
Old 08-02-2008, 05:44 PM
J.Oh

uhhh paypal told me they couldnt even refund any money from his account into mine because there was none... so i GOT SCREWD out of more then $400
Old 08-02-2008, 06:34 PM
SOLISIMO

I went straight through Visa even though I payd through paypal and have a temp. credit, screw him he is a piece of if he wouldve emailed me back saying listen I have no control over this its injen, ok, but this is bull****
Old 08-02-2008, 06:51 PM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
sorry for your losses... but yeah sucks
Old 08-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Dipstix6996

Originally Posted by SOLISIMO
I went straight through Visa even though I payd through paypal and have a temp. credit, screw him he is a piece of if he wouldve emailed me back saying listen I have no control over this its injen, ok, but this is bull****
I had a balance with paypal so it came from that. I think using a CC from now on is the only way to go. FU©K PAYPAL!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:33 PM
xdram

Originally Posted by Dipstix6996
I had a balance with paypal so it came from that. I think using a CC from now on is the only way to go. FU©K PAYPAL!!!
hell ya. I ALWAYS use a credit card with paypal and file a charge-back with the credit card company if there's any issues. I had to file a few times and the credit card companies took care of me. Haha I got a few notices from paypal saying I can't do that and have to go through them, f them! Sorry to hear about your problems, wish I could offer you some more advise other than remember to always check that credit card payment method...
Old 08-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
At least you got something back. I'm screwed out of the entire $450 by that lowlife scum sucking dog. Anybody who has lost a cent or had to file a claim with their credit card company should call or email the Attorney General of Florida and pursue fraud charges. The more of us that do so will build a stronger case against him and possibly he'll get the justice he deserves which is years of brutal sodomy in a federal penitentiary.

PM me if you want any of his personal info.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
All I ask is that this thread is kept on topic... No bashing members, vendors, etc or exchange of personal information in the thread. If you wanna do that use PM as Black Betty had mentioned.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:16 PM
SteveG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Same problem for me, I had the balance in my account when I paid for the intake so it came right out of my account, and when paypal ruled in my favor the SOB had no funds left in his account so I'm out the entire $450 also.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Originally Posted by Blackjack
All I ask is that this thread is kept on topic... No bashing members, vendors, etc or exchange of personal information in the thread. If you wanna do that use PM as Black Betty had mentioned.
Since AMT Hot Mods is not nor has ever been a vendor on this site, and all he has managed to do is to defraud members of this forum, I don't see that bashing him verbally for being the less than human piece of garbage that he is really applies to your statement, does it?

I will not post any of his person information here (only because it's not allowed) nor encourage or condone anyone doing anything illegal (though I wouldn't care), but I will provide any help requested via email or PM to anyone who wants to see him get what he's earned.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Since AMT Hot Mods is not nor has ever been a vendor on this site, and all he has managed to do is to defraud members of this forum, I don't see that bashing him verbally for being the less than human piece of garbage that he is really applies to your statement, does it?
As my statement says "No bashing members, vendors, etc or exchange of personal information" I think it's fair game. AMT was never member or vendor so he doesn't fall into that category. My statement was referring the poor comments about other members and situations that were discussed in the other thread.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:49 PM
willizm

Lets get to the mob'in with torches guys.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Dipstix6996

Originally Posted by willizm
Lets get to the mob'in with torches guys.
Right on

I am gonna look into the better business bureau and see what i can do there!
Old 08-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Right on

I am gonna look into the better business bureau and see what i can do there!
Don't bother. I'm pretty confident his "busines" isn't even a member of the BBB. They have no authority over anything. As a business owner I can tell you that all they will do is make a note of it and IF someone contacts them about that business, they'll tell them that someone complained about XYZ but that's all they do.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Skyline-LEXY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
does anyone live near him? i would just go to his house and egg them or something. I heard he does hes business at his house.

Quick Reply: Still waiting on AMT HOT MODS and got screwed by paypal too!!!