Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Still waiting on AMT HOT MODS and got screwed by paypal too!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Ahujadaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^yeah, i just read that again... did NOT mean to implicate MAx in anyway. that was def from an old post when max dealt with him.. bfr injen was released even. we all kno max around here, he's a scholar and a gentleman.

Max, will PM u after i hear back form another dude bout the whole set.

i need just SKYLINE and 370GT (sorry to threadjack, GOOD LUCK!)
Old 08-08-2008, 03:39 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
So I guess the S K Y L I N E emblems I ordered are kaput. It's been almost 3 months.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Dipstix6996

I don't think anyone is getting anything. I was looking on eBay and he is no longer a registered user....go figure
Old 08-08-2008, 08:26 PM
willizm

I was on the first shipment and actually got mine. I don't know why he flew the coupe as he did get the initial 10 out the door.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:38 PM

You guys should organize a class action lawsuit. Or just sue him individually.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by willizm
I was on the first shipment and actually got mine. I don't know why he flew the coupe as he did get the initial 10 out the door.
Uh, hello McFly! I'm like number 3 or 4 on his lying azz list and I got jack shyte.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:09 PM
willizm

Originally Posted by Black Betty
Uh, hello McFly! I'm like number 3 or 4 on his lying azz list and I got jack shyte.
Good for you, you go get em tiger.
I'm just stating that I had got mine. Who know, maybe he died and the intakes are piled up on his door step.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Originally Posted by willizm
Good for you, you go get em tiger.
I'm just stating that I had got mine. Who know, maybe he died and the intakes are piled up on his door step.
I was clarifying that the first 10 statement you mad was just plain wrong. As far as him dying and having them at his house, I wouldn't mourn, but somebody needs to send my intake out or my money pack. RIP jackass.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Dipstix6996

^^right on
Old 08-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

The Florida AG's office as much as admitted to me that they didn't care enough to do anything. They referred me to the FBI. So I filed a complaint with both. I'd recommend that everyone else do the same. Takes about 10 minutes and it can't hurt. Maybe if everyone does it they'll may pay more attention. I'm calling the Volusia County Sheriff's Department later.

Floridian victims of this scam, your dollars are wasted paying the Florida AG's Office because the lady I talked to didn't seem to care that much. File a complaint and make them work anyway: http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.ns...conomic_Crimes

From the Feds (https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx)
Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been submitted. Once processed by the IC3, you will be sent an email containing your complaint id and password to be used for future contacts with the IC3. This process can take several hours.

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism. If you have comments or problems related to the IC3 website, please contact us.
Complaint Status

The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.
Evidence

It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Consumer Complaint form;
http://app1.800helpfla.com/cswebcomp...Complaint.aspx

Maybe???

Last edited by Black Betty; 08-14-2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Added another link
Old 08-14-2008, 06:05 PM
J.Oh

Originally Posted by Black Betty
i was number 2......
Old 08-14-2008, 09:59 PM
ppc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
More than likely he won't be reporting the money he took on his income tax soooo... Why don't you report him to the IRS. Those bastards will go after everyone. Don't laugh as that is why most of the mafia leaders go to jail.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Originally Posted by ppc
More than likely he won't be reporting the money he took on his income tax soooo... Why don't you report him to the IRS. Those bastards will go after everyone. Don't laugh as that is why most of the mafia leaders go to jail.
Good point. That is very true. Maybe send some info to the IRS and let him sweat through an audit. Great idea.!
Old 08-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

To: jharris70@earthlink.net
Subject: From Attorney General Bill McCollum
Date: Aug 15, 2008 2:06 PM
Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum received your email regarding your concerns with John Naimoli of AMT Hot Mods. Attorney General McCollum asked that I respond. Attorney General McCollum is concerned with all potentially unfair and deceptive trade practices that mislead consumers. By law, this office exercises statutory authority to address consumer fraud under Chapter 501, Part II, Florida Statutes, known as Florida's Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Our office focuses its enforcement efforts on business practices by companies which harm numerous consumers in more than one judicial circuit. We use complaints to develop information about patterns of business activity which may indicate the need for formal investigation or action by our office to protect the broad public interest. Please contact the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Consumer Services (DACS) to file a complaint. The DACS is the state clearinghouse for consumer complaints and has a voluntary mediation program to assist individual consumers. You may contact DACS at: Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Division of Consumer Services 2005 Apalachee Parkway Tallahassee, Florida 32399 Telephone: (850) 488-2221 Toll-free within FL: (800) 435-7352 Website: http://www.800helpfla.com/ You may also wish to contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center, a combined effort of the National White Collar Crime Center and the FBI to combat Internet fraud, by telephone at (800) 251-7581, or visit that agency's website at: http://www.ic3.gov The following websites may be helpful to you: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/billed.htm http://myfloridalegal.com (follow the path at Consumer Protection/Protecting Yourself Against Consumer Fraud) In addition, you may contact the following consumer agencies as you seek to resolve your individual complaint: Federal Trade Commission Toll-free: (877) 382-4357 Internet: http://www.ftc.gov Better Business Bureau of Central Florida (serving Winter Park, Orlando, Altamonte Springs areas) Phone: (407) 621-3300 (800) 275-6614 (toll-free in FL only) Internet: http://www.orlando.bbb.org Finally, Florida's Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act provides individuals with a private remedy to bring an action for damages, attorney's fees and court costs. If you need help finding a lawyer, The Florida Bar offers a Lawyer Referral Service which you may contact toll-free at (800) 342-8060. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, you may be eligible for low cost or pro bono assistance through a local legal aid office. The Florida Bar can assist you with this process. Thank you for contacting Attorney General McCollum's Office. I hope this issue can be resolved to your satisfaction. Sincerely, Samantha Santana Office of Citizen Services PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. THIS ADDRESS IS FOR PROCESSING ONLY. To contact this office please visit the Attorney General's website at www.myfloridalegal.com and fill out the on-line contact form. Again, thank you for contacting the Office of the Florida Attorney General.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Dipstix6996

Looks like I have a lot of stuff to do tonight. Thanks BB

Quick Reply: Still waiting on AMT HOT MODS and got screwed by paypal too!!!