Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 11:22 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Man this sucks....... goes to show you people who do good business can flip out and scam..... crazy....

I say go to his house
Old 07-28-2008, 11:32 PM
ChOy BoY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow AMT FTMFL!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:38 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
He still hasn't responsed to anyones emails or calls?
Old 07-28-2008, 11:45 PM
SteveG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Man this sucks....... goes to show you people who do good business can flip out and scam..... crazy....

I say go to his house
I bet he packed up and left town, he screwed a ton of people on ebay as well, and I'm sure he had this all planned when he got the injen deal. Only reason he couldn't screw the other 9 from the first 10 orders is because Injen sent them directly to the customers. I'm the lucky one outta the first 10 that got screwed when he told Jerry to send my intake to his "shop."

Any there are any other peeps out there that got screwed by this douchebag, hit me up on private message and we can plot our next option against this a-hole. All other options are gone, now it's time to take matters into our own hands, I'm pretty pissed off!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Naimoli is going to jail

Originally Posted by SteveG37
If any of you are waiting like I was for your intake from Naomoli and his AMTHOTMODS scam you can forget it. Below is a piece of the email I just got from paypal regarding my case against that motherfocker.

I also spoke to Jerry at Injen and he told me that my intake was shipped out to Naomoli over 3 weeks ago, it was set to go to my address but Naomoli called Jerry at the last minute and told him to ship it to him. I'm out $450 and really pissed off right now, my paypal account had the funds in it and the rest came outta my bank account so I can't even go after my credit card company. Paypal sucks for sure and so does buying siht from scumbags like Naomoli.

Dear Steve,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.
The Florida Attorney General's office will be getting contacted tomorrow. The amount he has scammed from us and the fact that he used the internet to do it will get him a nice felony charge and I believe an interstate wire fraud charge which is a federal crime. FBI at your door jackass. He will have absolutely no defense with numerous complaints all stemming from the same fraud. We will all have evidence that we were defrauded and he will have none that he wasn't attempting to steal our money. We just need to be patient and see it through. I'll even organize it and do all the leg work.

I'll do what I can to have his website down ASAP so he can't easily screw others.

Stay Tuned!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:52 PM
DaKine

wow that sucks. I got screwed on ebay before for 1k and i was so pissed, same feeling i had when someone broke into my old car. I just wanted to hit somone. I was also wondering why someone said it was injens fault when the guys ordered from AMT and not from injen
Old 07-28-2008, 11:52 PM
SteveG37

Sounds great BlackBetty, let me know if you need any other info, or if you need me to help you with any of the legwork on this. I won't let this go, it's not even the $$$$ at this point, it's the principle of getting scammed by a swine like Naomoli. I would pay much more than another $450 to see this scumbag taken down on felony charges. If there is one thing in life I can't tolerate it's people who rip other people off like this, it cuts much deeper than my wallet, it cuts into my soul!!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Max you must be really proud being associated with this guy, huh?

http://amthotmods.com/beng37.htm
Old 07-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Sounds great BlackBetty, let me know if you need any other info, or if you need me to help you with any of the legwork on this. I won't let this go, it's not even the $$$$ at this point, it's the principle of getting scammed by a swine like Naomoli. I would pay much more than another $450 to see this scumbag taken down on felony charges. If there is one thing in life I can't tolerate it's people who rip other people off like this, it cuts much deeper than my wallet, it cuts into my soul!!!!!
How close are you to Daytona Beach?
Old 07-28-2008, 11:58 PM
SteveG37

I'm also pretty pissed off that some members on here like GAMEDOG tried to warn us about this scumbag Naomoli but somehow his posts got deleted. That is messed up, because if I read anything negative regarding AMT etc. at the time I was considering buying from AMPED I never would have ordered through AMT. Here is a member like GAMEDOG trying to steer us away from a scumball like Naomoli and he gets his posts deleted?? I just don't get that one but I feel that has cost us dearly. It's almost like he knew this could happen and wasn't allowed to warn us all, that I'll never understand.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:00 AM
SteveG37

Originally Posted by Black Betty
How close are you to Daytona Beach?
About 4 or 5 hours, problem is, I don't think he still lives there, he would really be a fool for sure to do this and still reside at the residence listed on the website.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm also pretty pissed off that some members on here like GAMEDOG tried to warn us about this scumbag Naomoli but somehow his posts got deleted. That is messed up, because if I read anything negative regarding AMT etc. at the time I was considering buying from AMPED I never would have ordered through AMT. Here is a member like GAMEDOG trying to steer us away from a scumball like Naomoli and he gets his posts deleted?? I just don't get that one but I feel that has cost us dearly. It's almost like he knew this could happen and wasn't allowed to warn us all, that I'll never understand.
One of the mods is sponsored by AMT. You do the math. In his defense though, AMT had not screwed over anyone when the posts were deleted, so those comments might not have been justified at the time. Although they are more than justified now.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:04 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

WoW GameDoggy had no experience with AMT... FYI for all you assuming members out there....
Old 07-29-2008, 12:07 AM
TimeMachine

There just a bunch of dead beats
Old 07-29-2008, 12:08 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Originally Posted by JLai
One of the mods is sponsored by AMT. You do the math. In his defense though, AMT had not screwed over anyone when the posts were deleted, so those comments might not have been justified at the time. Although they are more than justified now.
I worked with them for a bit... everything was honest up till the Jerry injen stuff... Emblems to PlasmaGlow to other things.....went fine...

Heck... I talked to him on the phone ... trying to help his business grow with ideas... UNV talked to him on the phone and vouched he was normal... There was no way anyone could see this coming..... So dont put the blame on anyone here... Just go to his house and talk to him... well you FL guys...

Quick Reply: Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??