Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 02:43 PM
SOLISIMO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Done.
+1
Old 07-19-2008, 03:27 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Done.
Finally someone doing something besides b!tchen.

Originally Posted by ddominator1
Ya know, even if Namoli is on vacation he should stil be communicating via cell phone or from his vacation getaway in Cancun or whatever.
Like I said, I have had the same issue with vendors on here and on Driver and also manufactures (which will remain nameless). I didn't receive a PM or email back for a week or two because they were out of the office on business or vacation. This also goes for manufactures as well. It is not the best way to do business but I can say it does happen. If you do not like it then take action to get your money back or be patient and wait a set time like you are doing before getting your money back.

All I can say about Namoli is that he seemed to be on the level when I was looking at getting the Injen. He didn't talk trash about other peoples prices and just gave me the price he was giving. There was no "you better get this now or you never will" type attitude which I take as a good thing. When looking for other parts such as wheels and things I have not had the same situation with businesses. For those on here that are going through this now well like I said before, stop the b!tchen and do something, whether that be getting your money back or waiting another week. I really hope that this business is on the level though. I do understand your frustrations though.

Last edited by bboysteele; 07-19-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:47 PM
willizm

Originally Posted by bboysteele
Finally someone doing something besides b!tchen.
I don't think people wanted to jump the gun and cancel unless they felt like there was no other option.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:12 PM
J.Oh

black betty are you going through your CC or Paypal
Old 07-21-2008, 05:28 PM
ddominator1

hey anyone get anything in yet??????
Old 07-21-2008, 06:29 PM
SteveG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, and still no damn replies to any of my emails. This siht is really got me steaming now. So much for him being on vacation etc., etc., etc. I knew this was shady when as I stated before his ebay store had nothing on it. The funny part of all this is that if he was working this business from his house, why would the business fold?? Even if he had a daytime job it wouldn't effect him running AMT at night etc., so that is what has me more confused. If it was a real shop he was running I could see the business folding, but something out of his house on the side, I just don't get it. If something went wrong, settle your business with us and move on, but damn it don't screw us all over, after all, we will not just go away quietly, that's for sure.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Call Injen duh...
Old 07-22-2008, 01:21 AM
Dipstix6996

I just escalated my problem to a claim with paypal. It's been over a month now. This is just unacceptable.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:30 AM
ddominator1

Hey Max, do you have Injen's # off hand?
Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

You can try this: 909.839.0706. It is for dealers and wholesalers but I'm sure they can direct you to the right place.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Here you go bro, 909-839-0706... They open at 9:30 a.m. pacific time... I'm starting to get concerned for you... Give them a call and ask for Jerry... Just don't give'em an attitude or anything because hey, at least he'll talk to you... AMT is nowhere to be found so I can see you guys giving HIM attitide... Just ask him if he has any orders on deck this week for AMT... If they don't, then ask him if they have any on deck AT ALL for AMT!!! Good luck bro...
Old 07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
ddominator1

Ok..Just got off phone with Jerry from Injen and..... He said and quote "all intakes will be shipped out within next 3 WEEKS!" He says that they have "100's on order right now and there is a definate shortage of water bottles. He also said that 25 or so black tubes will be shipped out by end of THIS week as well as more polished (not sure quantity) , but kidda studdered alot when questioned about amounts. Actually he studdered alot throughout the conversation, but seemed pretty up to date wrt production and orders. I dunno?

I had mentioned Naimoli and AMT issue and he said that "they are an authorized dealer and legitimate" He mentioned that everyone who placed order thru AMT will have their intakes no later than 3 more weeks (OUCH) and proper monies were exchanged by this vendor I guess it just comes down to whoever placed orders first and where you are on list.

Now WRT AMT, im still baffled as to why he has not responded back to our boatloads of e-mails.. maybe he is OOT on vacation or whatever. I guess we will all just have to hang on a bit longer and wait out the storm. Jerry had mentioned that if any of us has questions feel free to call him.

I hope this makes you all breath a little easier although i would be breathing (as well as my car) when these things are in my hand...
Old 07-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Sweet... Good news bro... Was worried... AMT should have been the one keeping you guys informed though instead of you guys physically having to call Injen yourselves... It's all part of being a vendor/salesman... Customer Service should be numero uno on the priority list... He should have known how much of a factor this is to us and I have a feeling this is going to hurt his credibility here...

I figured Injen was swamped with the orders placed... And it doesn't help that they canned their head welder a week before production... Oh well, if you ain't producin, then you're gettin the boot right??? Hahaha... Good news none-the-less...

Of course, it's entirely up to you guys, but next time, i would say order through Lou at Amplified... He's a stand-up guy who won't pull anything like this on you... His Customer Service is second-to-none and his pricing is just right, that's why he has so many members backin him up here...
Old 07-22-2008, 04:06 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by gamedog
Sweet... Good news bro... Was worried... AMT should have been the one keeping you guys informed though instead of you guys physically having to call Injen yourselves... It's all part of being a vendor/salesman... Customer Service should be numero uno on the priority list... He should have known how much of a factor this is to us and I have a feeling this is going to hurt his credibility here...

I figured Injen was swamped with the orders placed... And it doesn't help that they canned their head welder a week before production... Oh well, if you ain't producin, then you're gettin the boot right??? Hahaha... Good news none-the-less...

Of course, it's entirely up to you guys, but next time, i would say order through Lou at Amplified... He's a stand-up guy who won't pull anything like this on you... His Customer Service is second-to-none and his pricing is just right, that's why he has so many members backin him up here...

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Old 07-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
I've purchased from Lou at Amplified and had great service. He seems like agreat guy. No problems there. That's not the point however. Before anyone bought from Lou, how would they know whether he was a good vendor or not? They wouldn't, they'd take a chance just like we did with AMT. Now we all know.

I'll most likely continue to buy from Lou and other vendors besides Lou. Whether it's for better price, wanting to supoort local vendors, or something he doesn't carry. Not because he's not a great vendor, he is. He's just not the only vendor.

How many more "you should have bought from Lou @ Amplified" posts do we need in this thread?

Quick Reply: Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??