Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 09:55 PM
ddominator1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+10000 to that!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:39 PM
NJKSC27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow this is crazy
Old 07-18-2008, 10:57 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
just a little bit of info. John does work out of his house. he is a small internet site. he has no shop at all. he is trying to set up accounts with companies to sell more items and try to make his way into a shop. im down for a road trip
Old 07-18-2008, 10:58 PM
ddominator1

on a personal note..

i do feel bad about rippin on Namoli and his business. I talked with him a couple times on the phone and felt like he was an honest man who wants to be successful....

...but in order to do this you have to be responsible, offer good products, communicate with your customers and provide optimal service!

Thats how you become a successful businessman!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:02 PM
ddominator1

With that sais now where the **** are my intakes!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:02 PM
willizm

Originally Posted by ddominator1
on a personal note..

i do feel bad about rippin on Namoli and his business. I talked with him a couple times on the phone and felt like he was an honest man who wants to be successful....

...but in order to do this you have to be responsible, offer good products, communicate with your customers and provide optimal service!

Thats how you become a successful businessman!
Here is the thing. I don't think anyone is going to hold it against him if he has a reason why the intakes are not in you guys hands yet. We just want to know that he is working to get them in a timely manor. Crap happens, but damn keep us in the loop!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:53 PM
ddominator1

agree dude!
Old 07-19-2008, 08:27 AM
SteveG37

I really don't give two sihts if he works out of a cardboard box as long as he communicates and takes care of his customers, neither of which he is doing. How do you get our money and not respond to any of our emails or phone calls? What kind of a businessman/business operates like this?? How do you expect to build your business doing things like this?? This is a complete joke and as far as I'm concerned this guy has bailed out on us with our money, and I'm really getting fvcking pissed off at this point. And to those of you that want to rub it in our faces that we hould have ordered through other vendors, please stop, I don't need your rubbing salt in my already wide open wound. Please spare me your "I told you so" B.S.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:40 AM
NJKSC27

this is all gonna be so funny when he finally turns up cause he was on vacation or something
Old 07-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveG37
I really don't give two sihts if he works out of a cardboard box as long as he communicates and takes care of his customers, neither of which he is doing. How do you get our money and not respond to any of our emails or phone calls? What kind of a businessman/business operates like this?? How do you expect to build your business doing things like this?? This is a complete joke and as far as I'm concerned this guy has bailed out on us with our money, and I'm really getting fvcking pissed off at this point. And to those of you that want to rub it in our faces that we hould have ordered through other vendors, please stop, I don't need your rubbing salt in my already wide open wound. Please spare me your "I told you so" B.S.
Agreed

Originally Posted by NJKSC27
this is all gonna be so funny when he finally turns up cause he was on vacation or something
Well I hope he's had really a great time vacationing with my money. Maybe if and when he gets around to it, he might consider actually providing the product I paid for or telling me that there's going to be an unavoidable delay on the supply end and to be patient, or to just answer the phone or an email.

One thing I do know is that he will definitely not be taking anyone else's money via PayPal for a while at least. He may have screwed some of us but he won't be screwing anyone else through PayPal by taking payments and not providing product.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:54 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
you FL guys should just go see him.....give him the ole deer in headlights look...
Old 07-19-2008, 01:10 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NJKSC27
This is a very valid point. Not saying this is the case but I have had to deal with vendors on here that did not get back to me for a week or so because they were on vacation. I was a little irritated at first but then found they were on vacation and understood. Make sure you guys keep trying to contact him through email if you haven't and hopefully he is just on vacation/family emergency and responds. Your B!tchen is not going to solve anything. Do something about it. Get your money back by canceling thru your card, paypal, or whatever Or wait for a response.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:58 PM
ddominator1

truthfully, i am giving this until end of next week. If my intakes are not in i am going to : a) hunt down Naimoli, b) hunt down Injen corp. c) try to get refund through paypal (i did use my cc)

Ya know, even if Namoli is on vacation he should stil be communicating via cell phone or from his vacation getaway in Cancun or whatever. Honestly, my inner gut tells me that he is not on vacation and is cowering back in his serial killer lookin home / business prayin that Injen gets these ****** intakes out..
Old 07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
ddominator1

can we please start list again... thanx

Did not receive yet.
1. SteveG37
2. ddominator1 (2nd shipment-i guess)

Did receive
1. Willizm(1st shipment)
Old 07-19-2008, 02:28 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by bboysteele
...Your B!tchen is not going to solve anything. Do something about it. Get your money back by canceling thru your card, paypal, or whatever Or wait for a response.
Done.

Quick Reply: Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??