Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:06 PM
ddominator1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So wait a minute.. you mean to tell me that serial killer lookin house is AMT hot mods? WTF man! that's not right!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:25 PM
willizm

Originally Posted by SteveG37
So there never even was an actual AMTHOTMODS SHOP as he stated the phone number was located at "the shop". He has been operating out of that "house". That is the so called "family business" OMG, we are screwed for sure!! I feel so used and abused!!!!
Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised as many small e-vendors work out of their homes. Lets not forget that I did get mine so I don't think he cut and ran.

Originally Posted by ddominator1
So wait a minute.. you mean to tell me that serial killer lookin house is AMT hot mods? WTF man! that's not right!!!
Think about it like this. Maybe before he had a shop or a business credit card, he may have registered the domain on his personal credit card and used his home address. All i did was take the address that the domain was registered with and put it in google maps. This is what I came up with.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt and not jump to conclusions. If things don't turn around then I'll bring a torch to the rally even though I got my intake. I like face to face meetings, they are fun

As for the future of this vendor, I think that we should have a "do not use these douche vendors" list in the supported vendors section with these guys at the top of the list. In the end of it all, the service and communication have been awful.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:35 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
I say all you FL guys rally up and "take care of business" with AMT LOL

How come you guys dont call Jerry or a Sales Rep at Injen and ask them if they have shipped ANYTHING to AMT recently?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
ddominator1

apparantly gamedog called Injen and 25 more are being shipped out next week. I was just envisioning AMT to be like a concrete business building wit hsome parking spaces or something.. not a single story serial killer house..

Hopefully we can all put this to rest when we receive our intakes and Naimoli can breath a little bit easier... trust me if i had to my boyz together for a torch rally it would be ugly- ha :-(

Last edited by MaxToTheG37; 07-19-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

I don't think he would have the guts to screw everyone over, he just probably lied about being one of the first vendors to get their hands on the Injen.

He was probably the last tier to get them.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:54 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Hate to say it, but Lou was right about this.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by sTiLLBaLLiN37
Hate to say it, but Lou was right about this.
Why do you hate to say it??? Had no faith in Lou-Dog???
Old 07-18-2008, 09:01 PM
ddominator1

oh.. dog it was you, not max..my bad. Maybe Namoli was used as a patsy by Injen and should be coming down on them with our torches instead!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:01 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

LOL I had faith in Lou Dog all along, we had a conversation about this. That's why I was expecting this LOL

I rather pay the extra $$$ and get it from Lou than a serial killer in FL
Old 07-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Folks you should be careful with your words of what you state that you will or might do, even if it's in jesting.

I don't care whether he has a shop or works out of his home, that's not even relevant here. I work out of my home and have provided a quality product and attentive service and communication every step of the way for everyone who has put their trust and their hard earned money in me. I have no beef with him selling out of his home, it's a very smart way to be able to have a business without the enormous overhead of having to have a separate shop and staff. Ask any vendor here and they'll tell you that's the biggest part of their expense.

But personally, I'm finished with this vendor. Period. All I want is my money back at this point, I don't care if he does have the product in hand and ready to ship. I really don't even need any communication, just my money. That is all.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:07 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Black Betty what did you order from him that you are having this dispute?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Black Betty what did you order from him that you are having this dispute?
Isn't this thread about the Injen CAI and those who ordered form this vendor and didn't get it???

My question is, if you got a JWT from elsewhere because you had some special insight and knew this was going to happen why are you even here? Just to be provocative in something that doesn't really affect you personally?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:21 PM
ddominator1

I really doubt that you will get your money back, at least from AMT. Namoli pre-paid Injen for intakes and it is up to injen to provide superior customer service. If i had a "shop", i would have the product in stock, on my shelf ready to ship to an anxious, excited customer. I would not go through 3rd parties and set things up like what were dealing with here.

oh ps.. black betty i was just kiddin about sending my boyz to torch that serial killer lookin house. Wouldn't be worth $450 to me..
Old 07-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ddominator1
oh.. dog it was you, not max..my bad. Maybe Namoli was used as a patsy by Injen and should be coming down on them with our torches instead!
It's cool bro... I don't think Injen is to blame here... They are working 10 hour days everyday to meet the demand of those who ordered first... They took care of Lou @ Amplified didn't they? First come, first served is how it usually goes...

LOL I had faith in Lou Dog all along, we had a conversation about this. That's why I was expecting this LOL

I rather pay the extra $$$ and get it from Lou than a serial killer in FL
LOL! +100000000

Hopefully AMT comes through though... I don't think he'd try to shark everyone... But then again i dont know what kind of a guy he is...
Old 07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
willizm

Don't forget that there were 10 of us who got the injen intakes from the serial killer the same week as all the others. It may be an Injen supply issue, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have to keep us informed and let us know what is going on.

Quick Reply: Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??