Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
AMT Hot Mods
1181 Dal Maso
Daytona Beach Fl, 32117
Old 07-18-2008, 12:17 PM
ddominator1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys.. have not received my black intakes either from AMT. e-mailed Naimoli a bunch of times w no response. his last e-mail went like this..

Hello again
give me a time to call you. I'm on eastern standard time. I'm done with jerry he just bull****s me left and right. There is not way i wont have them next week. I am calling his boss Monday and i guarantee that he will make sure I get the intakes, I know that the pipes are done being powder coated. So for sure this week. I'm going to shoot for the beginning of the week.

Let me know when is a good time I am available now
Have A Great Day
Naimoli[/I]
now this was last time he e-mailed me and was on 7/12! Personally i dont know what the **** is going on and am a ball hair away from getting my $ back. It should not take this long to powder coat or what the **** ever they are doing to these things.. I too went through pay pal but don't know what to do? Bunch of unprofessionals..
Old 07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
ddominator1

also FYI: the only number he has is 386-226-2076, however this is a fax / phone line and will goto fax beep. Apparantly he will only answer this when he's in office. Pretty weird... He seems to mainly respond only to e-mails directly and then asks you what is best time to call. I have spoken with him 3 times ands seemed like a pretty legit business man, but i am wondering if he is either a) getting shafted from Injen or b) shafting his customers.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 07-18-2008, 01:52 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hopefully you guys get an answer soon. Maybe it is just a problem with the availability of the intake from Injen. Who knows. Hopefully it is something like that.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:11 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Keep us posted.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:28 PM
J.Oh

open a paypal dispute and see whats happening or pray that your CC company will breach the paypal agreement and refund your money. because there is a clause some where in paypals contract that makes it so that you cant get a refund from your CC company.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:41 PM
SOLISIMO

Im in the same boat, 4 emails no response, and several phone calls not answered. As of this morning I called my credit card and issued a dispute against the charge. I suggest that we all do the same so they see its just no one person
Old 07-18-2008, 04:48 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Ok... let me give you my opinion on this... this is how I think it works...

Injen requires a 10k buy in for you do get the deals on the intakes to sale them low. This is What AMT did. They did a 10k buy in... (meaning they paid injen for all the intakes up front) Then Injen Ships out the Intakes to the people AMT supplied them with. If one person has received there intake from that paid in the AMT GB... then AMT paid for all your intakes and Injen is the one that is delaying your intakes...

This is why I wouldnt think you could get a refund cause if that happened...everyone else would end up paying full price for the intake do to dropping below the 10k buy in...

I think this is the way it works...

and I am just offering my 2 cents...

Last edited by MaxToTheG37; 07-18-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:28 PM
ddominator1

i believe you are right. It seems like shaft is coming from Injen and not AMT. I just don't understand why there is a holdup. I first heard (from Jerry at injen) that it was a water bottle deprived issue, then it was a powder coat issue..blah ..blah ..blah. I just want my ****** intake so i can a) put it in and enjoy my 4WHP gain and rumble b) sell it on e-bay, or c) use it as a snorkel.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:14 PM
SteveG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If this is an issue with Injen then why the hell is Naomoli not responding to any of our emails or phone calls?? WHy wouldn't he just tell us it's Injen's fault?? And also why has everything been pulled from their ebay store?? I hope you're right about it being injen's fault, but my concern is the complete evasion being pulled by Naomoli and AMT.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
SteveG37

Originally Posted by SOLISIMO
Im in the same boat, 4 emails no response, and several phone calls not answered. As of this morning I called my credit card and issued a dispute against the charge. I suggest that we all do the same so they see its just no one person
Least yours was on your credit card, my paypal account had the cash in it from stuff I used to sell on eBay, I think I'm going to really be screwed if AMT has bailed on us. I'm ready to head to Daytona and raise some hell, you down for a roadtrip solisimo??
Old 07-18-2008, 06:19 PM
ddominator1

obvs what someone needs to do is call injen and see where the **** the intakes are! Did the black ones get shipped out yet and were they paid for.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:22 PM
SteveG37

Mine wasn't even the black one, mine was chrome, I hope the hell injen can help us out in this mess, because it really seems AMT has bailed out on some of us that paid them in good faith!!
Old 07-18-2008, 06:23 PM
ChOy BoY

i warned you guys with their ebay feedback!!!

Quick Reply: Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??