Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Max you must be really proud being associated with this guy, huh?

http://amthotmods.com/beng37.htm
I think he is...

Originally Posted by SteveG37
I'm also pretty pissed off that some members on here like GAMEDOG tried to warn us about this scumbag Naomoli but somehow his posts got deleted. That is messed up, because if I read anything negative regarding AMT etc. at the time I was considering buying from AMPED I never would have ordered through AMT. Here is a member like GAMEDOG trying to steer us away from a scumball like Naomoli and he gets his posts deleted?? I just don't get that one but I feel that has cost us dearly. It's almost like he knew this could happen and wasn't allowed to warn us all, that I'll never understand.
Yeah I was pretty pissed off too but kept my mouth shut in hopes of keeping peace around here. Seems like certain people with power around here abuse it... What can you do right? lol

Originally Posted by JLai
One of the mods is sponsored by AMT. You do the math. In his defense though, AMT had not screwed over anyone when the posts were deleted, so those comments might not have been justified at the time. Although they are more than justified now.
I'll do the math: mods abusing power + AMT stealing your guy's money = a BIG BLOW TO THE COMMUNITY! If "mods" (or should I say "a mod") wouldn't delete member's posts who are trying to look out for other members, then maybe this whole scam would've never happened...

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
WoW GameDoggy had no experience with AMT... FYI for all you assuming members out there....
Gamedoggy... lol... You're dam right I have no experience with this snake! Funny how your posts are turning aggressive... lol

Originally Posted by The1andOnly
I think the point that SteveG37 is trying to make though is even though AMT didn't screw anyone yet, gamedog still was trying to give out a warning to everyone here. It's not like he was talking direct smack about AMT, I know gamedog personally and know he would not do that, especially about another business he has never dealt with. I would understand if he was posting up direct bullsh*t, that it would be justified to delete his posts, but in this case, what was the justifiable reason in his post being deleted. The main reason why he was making those posts is because he knew info that most people her didn't know.
Thanks Pat... I NEVER SAID ANYTHING DIRECTLY NEGATIVE ABOUT AMT... Re-read my posts for those who don't believe me... I always said AMT might still come thru for our members because I had hope that there were honest people here... I guess the people you would think are most honest are turning out not to be...

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
GameDog Thought every Intake made up first would go to another vendor on here... Well little did he know he was wrong...
I was wrong? Really? I dont even have to post on this... Check ampdG37's Injen's for sale thread and you'll know what I'm talking about.. Nuff said...

Originally Posted by JLai
Not putting the blame on anyone, as it is caveat emptor (thus why I paid more to go with Amped)...Just saying it like it is, thus the second part of my post stating you didn't see it coming. But to say your sponsorship and negative posts being deleted are not related is a little delusive.
+1 Shady shady shady...
Old 07-29-2008, 12:44 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
No offense, but why don't you people act like adults and just dispute it with the credit card company. Asking for the guys personal information like you are actually going to go track him down and show up at his doorstep is very childish. I think I did that when a guy on ebay ripped me off when I was 15... lol.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:53 AM
ddominator1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he said "don't worry about it, all intakes are paid for by Mr.NAimoli and will be shipped out in 2-3 weeks max!! I was gonna wait until end of week to dispute this bull**** and give Mr. Jerry the benefit of the doubt. I live in Manatee County just south of Tampa. About 4 frekin hrs from Daytona though..
Old 07-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Please keep this thread on topic... Any further he said she said bullsh1t will be deleted. I strongly suggest you leave members of this forum out of the bashing.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackjack
No offense, but why don't you people act like adults and just dispute it with the credit card company. Asking for the guys personal information like you are actually going to go track him down and show up at his doorstep is very childish. I think I did that when a guy on ebay ripped me off when I was 15... lol.
+1 ... Im done with this... everything that has to do with Injen is just wack... lies about HP gains... Lies about shipping... Im not argueing... you can claim abuse all you want... feel free to bash me or the other mods who deleted the posts as much as you want... USA... Freedom... have at it...

however... via PM... Ill try to give as much help about AMT info that I know....goodnite
Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 AM
ddominator1

i knew that his studderin *** (Jerry) was up to no good.... WTF man
Old 07-29-2008, 12:56 AM
SteveG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Because as i stated before I paid with money in my paypal account and my bank account not my credit card. As for tracking him down I don't see how it's childish when he blatantly ripped me and other members off, what other option do I have, please fill me in?? Believe me, I tried every other option I could and they all failed, so my only option left is to try and track this POS down.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:58 AM
ddominator1

Its funny though, but i never one have found AMT if it wasnt for this G37.com forum...

I mean its not the forums fault.. and don't mean to be taking it out on it, but how the heck does a scumbag, low-life predator like Namoli get to sell his **** here? Think maybe vendor background checks should be in the works asap!

Last edited by Blackjack; 07-29-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Because as i stated before I paid with money in my paypal account and my bank account not my credit card. As for tracking him down I don't see how it's childish when he blatantly ripped me and other members off, what other option do I have, please fill me in?? Believe me, I tried every other option I could and they all failed, so my only option left is to try and track this POS down.
PayPal has a buyers protection program... It works. I speak from experience.

I'd recommend you look into it.

If you chose to track the ***** down, that's your doing. Please don't post about it here.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ddominator1
I mean its not the forums fault.. and don't mean to be taking it out on it, but how the heck does a scumbag, low-life predator like Namoli get to sell his **** here? Think maybe vendor background checks should be in the works asap!
AMT is not a vendor on this site. By word of mouth and members posts, it was spread around that AMT was selling the Injen intake as well.

Vendors of myG37 are scrutinized before they can become a site sponsor/vendor.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:06 AM
SteveG37

PayPal has a buyers protection program... It works. I speak from experience.

I'd recommend you look into it.

If you chose to track the ***** down, that's your doing. Please don't post about it here.
Already did go through paypal, if u look on previous page I posted a piece of the email they sent me tonight, that's when I opened this thread back up again. To sum it up they told me they ruled in my favor but there were no funds in his account to refund me. So paypal is basically telling me "Sorry Steve, but you're Fvcked"
Old 07-29-2008, 01:08 AM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just to clarify, my posts are not aimed to down Max. There's no way for him to see this coming...he's not AMT. My post was just saying why negative posts towards AMT would be deleted (if they were). He's done a lot for the this community and he can't control what AMT does. We should focus energy on how to fix this problem for the members that got scammed.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:09 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Already did go through paypal, if u look on previous page I posted a piece of the email they sent me tonight, that's when I opened this thread back up again. To sum it up they told me they ruled in my favor but there were no funds in his account to refund me. So paypal is basically telling me "Sorry Steve, but you're Fvcked"
Sorry to hear bro and my apologies for not seeing your post. It is hard for us mods to read every little post on the site.

I can certainly understand the frustration. I've been in your situation before and it SUCKS.

Best of Luck to you.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:10 AM
SteveG37

Originally Posted by ddominator1
he said "don't worry about it, all intakes are paid for by Mr.NAimoli and will be shipped out in 2-3 weeks max!! I was gonna wait until end of week to dispute this bull**** and give Mr. Jerry the benefit of the doubt. I live in Manatee County just south of Tampa. About 4 frekin hrs from Daytona though..
He (Jerry) is a liar for sure. He told me this also last week, but when today I asked him to send me one of the 20 intakes that are "owed" to Naimoli he stuttered and then told me that only 10 intakes were paid for and those were sent out. How does he tell me last week that Naimoli paid for all 30 intakes to now this week he only paid for 10???? Ohh ya, Jerry did offer to ask another vendor to move me up the list for another intake, LMAO, like I'm going to pay for another one, what a joke.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:10 AM
ddominator1

So..i used my cap one visa card. Could i still dispute tht thru paypal? Or do i have to go thru capital one? What paypal is saying is that if there are no funds in the SELLERS account you are SOL?

Quick Reply: Is anyone else still waiting on injen CAI from AMTHOTMODS??