Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.
View Poll Results: Which exhuast are you interested in the near future?
Fast Intentions Intimidator Catback True Dual 2.5"
31.40%
Tanabe Medallion or other Tanabe
13.95%
HKS Hi Power
29.07%
Other
33.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Exhaust Poll !!! | Fast Intentions Related

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 09:35 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yea you can change the tips... thats not a big deal... I changed the tips on my first car... a ford taurus hahah i bought pep boy dual tips and changed them all for 300 bucks... she be pretty easy for any exhaust shop to cut them off and reweld new ones on....Just make sure they get them straight and identical...
Old 02-17-2008, 09:39 PM
leeI35G35

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PainProphet
The title for the two videos on the second page are: "Fast Intentions Exhaust with HFC's" so I would say yes, he does have hi-flow cats installed.

Also, this thread is keeping me occupied during the commercials of the NBA All Star game.
LOL I didn't chime in until I answered the poll. I saw the vids and was like .... meh. Now I know he had HFCs..
Old 02-17-2008, 09:45 PM
THMotorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I really appreciate everyones opinion on this. This thread lets us revise this exhaust if nessecary or offer other options to suite you all. So let me list some of the problems you guys see currently:

1. Need different tips (non-rolled, quad, Titanium, etc)
2. Mufflers need to sit higher to be tucked up

I will pass this along to Tony at F.I and see what we can create together. Again, the beauty of F.I. is that its 100% custom, and you pay for a product, not for a popular name.

What you like:

1. Sound
2. Power
3. Quality

It looks like we have to change some aesthetics around and we should be able to get exactly what you guys want!

Eddie
Old 02-17-2008, 09:52 PM
infidsg35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GREAT! Thats a GREAT attitude!!! I know you can't please everyone at the same time but if enough people are not liking the same thing than maybe something needs to be done..

GL with the exhaust then maybe ill one day place an order!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:03 PM
IP37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any chance of one with the mufflers situated like the stock / stillen exhausts?.. and if the mufflers hang down any you could put the fast intentions logo right there on the muffler so the logo would be visible from the back of the car if you look at the exhaust

just a thought
Old 02-17-2008, 10:07 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
doesnt FI make exhaust for G35 coupe? would that muffler not fit on this exhaust setup? considering G37 suppose to be able to use any G35/Z dual exhaust setup with OEM g35/Z rear sway bar, but if it's just the muffler than we shouldn't need to replace the g37's sway bar

correct me if i'm wrong
Old 02-18-2008, 11:46 AM
THMotorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
The setup is different especially with those you with 4ws. The G35 will more or less fit with the g35 rear sway, but has different bends to fit properly.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:39 PM
FastIntentions
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Time for us to chime in!

This is what we have offered for 2 years on the G35/350Z. We are a fully custom business. I am glad to see everyones input. If someone wants a different tip and it is comparable in size, that is more then doable. As far as raising the cans, this is not something I am not at liberty to change. They fit flawlessly and I am not going to disrupt the fitment. As far as a single can across the back, that isn't going to happen either. Remember our exhaust has been through countless revisions before it was ever released. It is a free flowing exhaust with minimal bends with a straight through design for maximum output. I am not willing to change that to accommodate aesthetics (Sorry). We had our very first customer ever for this platform give a testimonial on our website. He explains how this exhaust system was conceived.

But like I said, if anyone wanted to purchase a system from us and use different tips, just ask! If I can make it happen I will. See if any of our competitors will accommodate you like that! (Doubt it!)

Here is the link to the testimonial:
Titled "In Rick's Own Words"

http://www.fastintentions.com/exhaust/infiniti/infiniti_default.htm
Thanks, Tony
Fast Intentions, Inc.
(818) 882-2788
fi@fastintentions.com
Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FastIntentions
Time for us to chime in!

This is what we have offered for 2 years on the G35/350Z. We are a fully custom business. I am glad to see everyones input. If someone wants a different tip and it is comparable in size, that is more then doable. As far as raising the cans, this is not something I am not at liberty to change. They fit flawlessly and I am not going to disrupt the fitment. As far as a single can across the back, that isn't going to happen either. Remember our exhaust has been through countless revisions before it was ever released. It is a free flowing exhaust with minimal bends with a straight through design for maximum output. I am not willing to change that to accommodate aesthetics (Sorry). We had our very first customer ever for this platform give a testimonial on our website. He explains how this exhaust system was conceived.

But like I said, if anyone wanted to purchase a system from us and use different tips, just ask! If I can make it happen I will. See if any of our competitors will accommodate you like that! (Doubt it!)

Here is the link to the testimonial:
Titled "In Rick's Own Words"

http://www.fastintentions.com/exhaust/infiniti/infiniti_default.htm
Thanks, Tony
Fast Intentions, Inc.
(818) 882-2788
fi@fastintentions.com
agreed you should not sacrifice power for looks. You seem to have the right idea when it comes to fine tunning your systems. Just wondering, for those that want the oem pan style i.e. single large pan in the middle, what about doing a dual chamber system that sits in the middle like Amuse does with theirs. This keeps the seperate pans for each exhaust but keeps things neat and tidy. personally it is not a big deal for me. I dont mind either way. But just thinking for those who wanted something like that
Old 02-18-2008, 09:09 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FastIntentions;2270236[SIZE=4
[COLOR=red]But like I said, if anyone wanted to purchase a system from us and use different tips, just ask! If I can make it happen I will.
so far i think i like everything about the exhaust except the tips...would u be able to change tips or have different options for tips? so far, we've been told that, as of right now, there are no options on the tips
Old 02-18-2008, 09:53 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Yea tips are holding me back as well..
Old 02-18-2008, 10:32 PM
FastIntentions
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Originally Posted by ]\[ /-\ ]\/[
so far i think i like everything about the exhaust except the tips...would u be able to change tips or have different options for tips? so far, we've been told that, as of right now, there are no options on the tips
The options are endless:

Dual wall
single wall
straight cut
slash cut
resonated
non resonated
rolled edge
burnt tips

What I am getting at is the choice is yours. If this guy wants it one way, then we do it his way. If another guy over there wants it his way, then we do it that way. Get the point!

I just put 3 G37 systems in the mail today. Maybe, just maybe after a few more reviews some of you will be a little more interested...

Tony
Old 02-18-2008, 10:42 PM
TerribleONE453

can we choose the diameter?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:50 PM
FastIntentions
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Originally Posted by TerribleONE453
can we choose the diameter?
It depends, right now the ones that are current are 4" dual wall. I cannot go up to 5" unless it is strickly custom done on a car. If it is under 4.5" though, it might be a good possibility...

Tonty
Old 02-18-2008, 11:05 PM
TerribleONE453

They are already 4 inch tips..? i need to see the exhaust in person.. sounds like the pictures dont do it justice

Quick Reply: Exhaust Poll !!! | Fast Intentions Related