Group Buys Group Buys put on by Members or Sponsors

FAST INTENTIONS G37 EXCLUSIVE GROUP BUY | THMotorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 10:50 PM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
I finally got to hear a set of test pipes on a g37 today at the amplified motorsports meet. It sounded pretty unique, had a really high pitch exhaust note.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
i wouldnt describe my car as high pitched at all... what exhaust set up was he running?
Old 05-27-2008, 12:11 AM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Stock for now. He is going to be getting a exhaust soon though. I want to get them for my car eventually. Got a couple things on order right now, so i'm kinda tapped out. If you know what I mean
Old 05-30-2008, 12:33 PM
djkymar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally put mine on. VERY impressed with sound and perfomance. Good stuff for a buck.
Respect to FAST INTENTIONS and all team thanks guys.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:28 PM
FastIntentions
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Thank you all for the support and patience. I was told by a good customer that someone started a rumor about something possibly shady going on with us and THM. Let me be the first to assure all of you THERE IS NOTHING SHADY GOING ON AT ALL!!!!

When we first launched the sale we could of never predicted amount of feedback and large influx of orders that we got. It has slowed us down at times due to waiting on product. However, everyday we try and get back on track to smooth things out so things run faster. (WE WON'T SACRIFICE QUALITY)

What I can tell you is we are right now as I speak working to get more of your orders in the mail and hopefully will have many More in the mail by the end of next week. I don't have the list currently in front of me so please don't ask if your next.

I have contacted the customers with the oldest orders personally and given them updated time lines.

If you are curious about your ship date please call ME @ (818) 882-2788...

Thank you, Tony
Old 05-30-2008, 01:31 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 05-30-2008, 01:59 PM
leeladisky

Let me assure everyone that this is one of the most reputable manufacturers I have ever dealt with... they are proactive, keep commitments wherever possible and, when not possible, reset expectations with reasonable explanations. I have this exhaust installed and cannot tell you how happy I am with the pre, and post sale support! I had the dealer do the surgery for me (HFC's and exhaust) and Tony made himself available to the dealer for questions during the entire process! WHO DOES THAT????? Not one manufacturer I have ever ordered from, especially for vehicle installations, have made themselves available during the REAL TIME installation. This is huge... kudos to Tony and their team, I would order from them again in a heartbeat. So, I concur - nothing shady is going on with them, they are just overloaded because they are SO DARN GOOD.

L
Old 05-30-2008, 02:18 PM
madmikeg37
Banned

Originally Posted by leeladisky
Let me assure everyone that this is one of the most reputable manufacturers I have ever dealt with... they are proactive, keep commitments wherever possible and, when not possible, reset expectations with reasonable explanations. I have this exhaust installed and cannot tell you how happy I am with the pre, and post sale support! I had the dealer do the surgery for me (HFC's and exhaust) and Tony made himself available to the dealer for questions during the entire process! WHO DOES THAT????? Not one manufacturer I have ever ordered from, especially for vehicle installations, have made themselves available during the REAL TIME installation. This is huge... kudos to Tony and their team, I would order from them again in a heartbeat. So, I concur - nothing shady is going on with them, they are just overloaded because they are SO DARN GOOD.

L
I would order from FI tony directly.

It was TH motorsports that was not clear on alot of stuff.

Miscommunication is common & it just how you handle it.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Genome

Wow, a guy asks a simple general question...

and is pressed for details by posters and staff - which are given only in PMs and this is the result...and I thought the site was dedicated primarily to G37 owners...oh well, live and learn...still learning the ropes here, I guess - no offense intended and good to know that the end result will be so great.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:33 PM
madmikeg37
Banned

Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
**** dude, why would you buy something that you cannot afford? what is that, 600 in interest? not a smart move on your part. however, i do see where you are coming from, you ordered earlier than some people and they receive the exhaust while you are here still waiting for it.
**** Dude I ALWAYS USE C/C.
I could buy this in a half second, how did everyone else pay.

Wont be paying $600.00 in intrest, cause I pay all my cards in full every month.But thanks for the concern about what I CAN AFFORD I didn't know you cared.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:28 PM
FastIntentions
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Everyone play nice.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:47 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have bought from THM and Eddie was fast and professional. He also gave me a great price.

I have dealt with Tony and FI personally and so did another of my teammates years ago and he said same thing. He pushed me super hard to go to FI and get a custom setup done months before I did.

+1 for THM and FI.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
^5 for FI.

No worries guys. They will take care of the situation. Just be patient.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:04 AM
THMotorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Thank you to all who are patiently waiting .
Old 06-03-2008, 01:28 PM
THMotorsports
Former Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
More tracking sent. FI is catching up!

Quick Reply: FAST INTENTIONS G37 EXCLUSIVE GROUP BUY | THMotorsports