Got G ? For Those Sporting BIG Grins

Traded in my Scion tc, for a new G37 :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 09:54 AM
jab23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will have my G in a week or two and my girlfriend drives a Tc as well. Seems like a trend. Congrats on the car!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:35 PM
SteveG37

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PainProphet
How was the dependability of that TC? I'm hoping my girlfriend will get one by the end of the year, I want her to get something reliable but with a lot of options that she wants.
Never had any mechanical probs with the tc, however it had rattles all over the place. The hatchback would rattle, the moonroof would rattle, and I would get a weird rattle from behind the dash whenever I shifted hard, and another buzzing type rattle would surface around 3800 RPM-4200 RPM. The tc has become known as a "rattlebox" by many on the tc boards that I talked to. Great car for the money, but certainly not perfect by any means. My other major gripe with the tc was how loud it was inside the car. On the highway the road noise and wind was just plain obnoxious, I had to really crank up the stereo to drown out the outside noise. These are all some of the reasons why I decided to not continue pouring money into it with modifications. Of course the other reason was that darn test drive I took in the G37, LOL!!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:40 PM
PainProphet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveG37
Never had any mechanical probs with the tc, however it had rattles all over the place. The hatchback would rattle, the moonroof would rattle, and I would get a weird rattle from behind the dash whenever I shifted hard, and another buzzing type rattle would surface around 3800 RPM-4200 RPM. The tc has become known as a "rattlebox" by many on the tc boards that I talked to. Great car for the money, but certainly not perfect by any means. My other major gripe with the tc was how loud it was inside the car. On the highway the road noise and wind was just plain obnoxious, I had to really crank up the stereo to drown out the outside noise. These are all some of the reasons why I decided to not continue pouring money into it with modifications. Of course the other reason was that darn test drive I took in the G37, LOL!!
Wow, almost sounds like me talking about the 350z I had.