Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
New G37 On It's Way

Black/Graphite
Journey
Premium
Sport
Navigation
Spoiler
Splash Guards (if any one wants my splash guards they will be for sale- below what the dealer would charge you)

Due to arrive Oct 12... can't wait!

Last edited by KAHBOOM; 09-13-2007 at 12:05 AM.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:01 AM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
congrats how much did u pay out the door if you dont mind

what did you save on MSRP, lease or buy
Old 09-13-2007, 12:04 AM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Buying... Got financing through my Credit Union
$875 below MSRP because the only one that they had coming that was even close to my configuration had about $875 in options that I didn't originally want (i.e. spoiler, splash guards, trunk mat cargo net).
Old 09-13-2007, 01:20 AM
dmkozak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
Splash Guards (if any one wants my splash guards they will be for sale- below what the dealer would charge you)
Uh, won't removing the splash guards leave holes?

I know the current software "requires" splash guards (at least with Sport packaged cars), trunk mat and trunk net as mandatory port installed accessories. But, if your dealer is good, there is a way (or, maybe more than one way) to remove this from your order and have no port installed accessories.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:22 AM
MaximaPower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i might be interested if my car ends up not having splash guards
Old 09-13-2007, 09:00 AM
drh

Originally Posted by dmkozak

I know the current software "requires" splash guards (at least with Sport packaged cars), trunk mat and trunk net as mandatory port installed accessories. But, if your dealer is good, there is a way (or, maybe more than one way) to remove this from your order and have no port installed accessories.
I have a 6MT with no splash guards - came that way from the dealer. And I'm pretty sure they got it that way.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:54 PM
KAHBOOM

hmmmm I may have to check to see if ther eare holes... din't think about that. If they are not noticeable then that may be ok...I might see if a body shop could fill them and spot paint over them if they are small.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:03 PM
gurneyeagle

My Sport came without the trunkmat, trunk net, and splashguards.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:38 PM
KAHBOOM

Originally Posted by MaximaPower
i might be interested if my car ends up not having splash guards
Just shoot me a PM. If they are available, they are yours. I would sell the spoiler to someone too but I don't know if I want to mess with installing a 3rd brake light in the car. I don't dislike he spoiler but I just like it a little better without it on the OB.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:59 PM
dmkozak

The splash guards are port installed accessories. The ports receive the painted splash guards from the factory. The two posters who said they had Sport models without splash guards both have amethyst granite, a new color. I wonder if the ports just haven't received any amethyst granite splash guards yet?
Old 09-13-2007, 08:58 PM
CHI-TOWN G37

Man, you are gonna love this machine, Kahboom. Congrats to you!! You be lookin' like me without the chrome butt
Old 09-13-2007, 09:07 PM
bostonmerlin

definately.. CONGRATS! i think it goes w.out saying for those of us who have their g's already.. the wait sucks.. delivery day is awesome.. ownership is surreal. Each and everytime i "think" about getting in my car for the next drive to work or "opportunity" to pick something up from the stop-n-steal i have a big smile on my face.

enjoy !
Old 09-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Determine a price and I will buy both your Black Obsidian Splash Guards and Rear Spoiler. PM me with a price if you are seriously interested in selling both. I need to know as soon as you decide so that I can let the salesman know whether to order them on my car or not. I'd rather buy them from you so that you can recoup the money you spent for options you don't want. I'll be placing my order within the next week or so. Thanks.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:44 PM
KAHBOOM

I took delivery today... . YAY! And the timing worked out perfect because I sold my G35 this morning as well. The guy gave me a ride in my old car straight to the Infiniti dealership where my new G37 which arrived yesterday was awaiting all clean and detailed. it was kinda surreal as he pulled off in my old car. He got a gret car- well maintained. I put much time and energy into keeping it up so I'll miss it... NOT! Once I got in my new car the atachment to my old car vanished quickly.
I didn't have time for the sales person to walk me through the features so I will be spending time this afternoon ad this weekend reading the manual and figuring everything out.
They found my configuration without splash guards so none for sale there.

pics will be posted later. But if you have seen one pic you've seem most of them LOL.

Last edited by KAHBOOM; 10-04-2007 at 03:47 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:51 PM
InfinitiFreak

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
Congratulations man, glad you finally got yours!!

Quick Reply: New G37 On It's Way