Got G ? For Those Sporting BIG Grins

IP/Graphite. better pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 04:05 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
truee... thats y im looking for IP g37 w spoiler so i can compare it to OB. But yess the chrome does look very nicee
Old 09-04-2007, 10:27 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
just an update. this is posted in the "Ivory Pearl G37 Pictures" thread as well.

here are some of tint (30% in front and 15% in rear) all ceramic.

Yesterday, i detailed the interior with Zaino Leather in a Bottle on all seating surfaces, stearing wheel, and shifter, and 303 Aerospace protectant elsewhere throughout. here's one pic showing how it turned out (i'm not the best photographer)

lastly, here are pics after a Dawn wash. i wanted to take pictures of it afterwards, but my neighbor brought over a couple of loaded brownies that i couldn't resist i was useless the rest of the day, but managed a single coat of Z5. i'll follow up with Z2 tomorrow.

oh, and if you notice a small dog in the reflection, that's our Maltese. she's wearing her "Hot little red number" as my fiance calls it.

there's one pic i loved, so i made it into a wallpaper for my Vista machine.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:51 PM
InfinitiFreak

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
^^^Awesome pictures, car looks HOT!!
Old 09-10-2007, 11:47 PM
dmkozak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by finagle69

here are some of tint (30% in front and 15% in rear) all ceramic.
It looks like your rear side windows are also 30%. It looks like they match the front side windows. Am I seeing this correctly? Also, it looks like the 30% is not dark enough to match the dark outline of the rear side windows.

I would love to have the front and rear sides match the dark outline of the rear side windows, but I think that would be illegal here in Arizona. We can not, legally, go darker than 30% for the front side windows.

Since the rear side windows are so small, it seems to me they should be the same as the front side windows or else it would look really strange.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:35 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dmkozak
It looks like your rear side windows are also 30%. It looks like they match the front side windows. Am I seeing this correctly? Also, it looks like the 30% is not dark enough to match the dark outline of the rear side windows.

I would love to have the front and rear sides match the dark outline of the rear side windows, but I think that would be illegal here in Arizona. We can not, legally, go darker than 30% for the front side windows.

Since the rear side windows are so small, it seems to me they should be the same as the front side windows or else it would look really strange.
sorry i'm just now responding, but you're correct. 30% on front 4 windows and 15% in rear. at most angles, it does look perfect, but at some, like when light hits it just right, you can see through it. doesn't bother me though, i've got 2.5% tint out of my system on a previous vehicle.