General Tech Questions Scheduled maintenance, Tune-ups Oil changes, service bulletins and other FAQs for the G37

What can i cover the..

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Volant007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Z, wow 10 times, I haven’t waxed it yet, don't like all the time it takes so that is why i want to just clear bra the whole thing. NOPE NO RESIDUE, i took the lower part of the hood off today to re film it with a bigger piece and no residue at all thank goodness. I have never gone to a meet but plan on doing it if its within the vicinity. Dude i feel ya on the spoiler i LOVE the car without it, IMHO the car is so sporty looking it doesn't need a spoiler, but they didn't have one without it so i had to get it Yeah get the kick plates, they are gorgeous at night. Cool I have a truck too 93 Toyo pickup but the G is my new daily driver lol. K, I know we went way offfff topic lol but when I took the G in to get the "ping" sound fixed they loaned me a 07 G sedan. Ehh its ok, I'm really happy i opted for the 37 instead of the 35, no offense 35 owners lol. What I did love about the 35 is that the armrest was positioned more forward allowing more comfort but the best thing is it had so much BASS!!! Has anyone else noticed that the 35 has more bass, or is it just me. Anyhow I plan to just drop a sub and a amp in the back but know nothing about adding components to a car audio system. I listen to all types of music but hip hop/rap seem so "flat" on the bose system. I want to keep it totally simple, I just want to add more bass, Any suggestions on what I should buy, I plan to purchase the components and have it pro installed, is this a good idea?
Old 04-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Volant007

Originally Posted by jd_ag
http://www.clearmask.com/index.php?P...1c2f62202aede9

They have pretty much everything, from pre-cut pieces to rolls you cut yourself. You might want to check around on price though, I think I saw some on another site for a bit cheaper, like $12 a roll.
What are the dimensions of the $12 foot roll?
Old 04-10-2008, 09:52 PM
jd_ag

Originally Posted by Volant007
Z, wow 10 times, I haven’t waxed it yet, don't like all the time it takes so that is why i want to just clear bra the whole thing. NOPE NO RESIDUE, i took the lower part of the hood off today to re film it with a bigger piece and no residue at all thank goodness. I have never gone to a meet but plan on doing it if its within the vicinity. Dude i feel ya on the spoiler i LOVE the car without it, IMHO the car is so sporty looking it doesn't need a spoiler, but they didn't have one without it so i had to get it Yeah get the kick plates, they are gorgeous at night. Cool I have a truck too 93 Toyo pickup but the G is my new daily driver lol. K, I know we went way offfff topic lol but when I took the G in to get the "ping" sound fixed they loaned me a 07 G sedan. Ehh its ok, I'm really happy i opted for the 37 instead of the 35, no offense 35 owners lol. What I did love about the 35 is that the armrest was positioned more forward allowing more comfort but the best thing is it had so much BASS!!! Has anyone else noticed that the 35 has more bass, or is it just me. Anyhow I plan to just drop a sub and a amp in the back but know nothing about adding components to a car audio system. I listen to all types of music but hip hop/rap seem so "flat" on the bose system. I want to keep it totally simple, I just want to add more bass, Any suggestions on what I should buy, I plan to purchase the components and have it pro installed, is this a good idea?
Amazing, you could start like 10 threads with this one paragraph. Take it to the chat room so you can keep in touch with your boyfriend.

The rolls are 6" x 10', from what I recall. Do a Google "shopping" search and it should come up.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:27 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
12 bucks aint bad at all
Old 04-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Volant007

Originally Posted by jd_ag
Take it to the chat room so you can keep in touch with your boyfriend.
Z??? nah i totally had my eye on you hot stuff lol jk, wow didn't know this formum had a chat room, yeah i did get kinda long winded...my bad anyhow if anyone is still reading this and has any ideas about the sub and amp please pm me
Old 04-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Volant007

the link above for ebay is 2' x 1' for 2 bucks and change, i think that is the cheapest so far