2010 G37 no packing light, reverse light, gear indicator light, Hazzard light

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2023, 02:32 PM
dresh09
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 G37 no packing light, reverse light, gear indicator light, Hazzard light

Hello Everybody,

I just got my G37 not long ago and I have a problem. After I bought the car I had some issues with some of the modules which has been fixed the car is almost complete as there's just only 2 things left to fix, the first is the throttle pedal it works but after a while it stops working and triggers a P1239 error code if I wiggle the harness or unplug and replug it works, so I have a basic idea on what is wrong with that however the one that is giving be sleepless night is the the one with the lights.

When I bought the car the hazard light was working and so was the parking light and the trafficator, but I don't know what happened but during the replacement of other modules the lights stopped working. These are the lights that do not work:
Parking Light,
Hazard Light (it flash once only on the instrument cluster just once when pressed and it doesn't show on the lights outside. if I hold it, it will continue to work but doesn't show outside other than once I release it will stop flashing),
Gear Indicator light,
Reverse Light(the reverse camera won't come on due to the lights not coming on, I have done self diagnostic and the camera works perfect),
​​​​Headlight (sometimes it works and goes off immediately)

Every other lights except from these works including interior light and dash lights and buttons light they all work... I have checked all I could check and I came up with nothing ... Any help will be appreciated... I don't know if there's a module that controls these light and if there's one please I would love someone to point me in the right directions. Thank you all in advance