G37 Sedan

Slip light turns on between 4 and 5k rpms in every gear

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2022, 02:35 AM
Rickymcclung

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slip light turns on between 4 and 5k rpms in every gear

So I bought this car about a month ago its a 2009 g37 sedan rwd version and it was running fine no problems but the tires were super bald so I decided to get them changed and about a day after I got them changed I noticed that my slip light would come on between 4 and 5 thousand rpms in about every gear so I read up on some forums and they said add brake fluid so I did and that didn't seem to fix the problem I also read on another g35 forum that one guy was having a similar problem and he just drained his car of all electricity and then juiced it back up and that seemed to fix it but I'm not sure that will work ... lmk if any of you have had a problem Like this and how you fixed it or your best guess about the problem

side note this happens in both manul mode sports mode and just regular mode I think it maybe either dirty sensors faulty sensors or I need to drain the batter or i need to check to make sure i have all my tire pressures the same ... also I have after market wheels on and my car Is lowered but they weren't give me any trouble when I first got the car so I don't see why they would be the culprit now

Last edited by Rickymcclung; 06-03-2022 at 02:42 AM.