G37 Sedan

I'm throwing a bunch of codes

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2021, 09:25 AM
AQCE
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm throwing a bunch of codes

I went to autozone to check my CEL all these codes pop up, I have EPS70mm TB, can it be possible that these TB are a bust out the gate also I'm tuned by moncef.faik. I don't know why I'm getting codes for my Oxygen sensor I change both of them 2 weeks ago. Hopefully someone could explain to me what these codes mean and what are causing them especially the U0100 codes.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:21 AM
Noogie Lamont
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Have you tried resetting the codes with a code reader and see if the pop back up?

Just from looking at the codes it seems your Accelerator pedal may be bad. However just looking at this again it may be the new TB you put on. If I recall these are known for throwing codes. Considering you are tuned that could also be part of the issue as well.

How long have you had the TBs in place of stock? New install? If so maybe remove and put stock TBs back on. Judging by the codes my money is more on the TBs causing an issue then anything else. If you need a new pedal assembly you can get one fairly cheap on eBay.
Old 08-20-2021, 01:24 AM
Birdie
Registered Member

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts
Did you install them or someone else? Looks like they where disconnected from the harness with the battery still being connected