G37 Sedan

What did you do to your Sedan today?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Received 275 Likes on 230 Posts
Originally Posted by Rochester
Put up a FS thread, or eBay, and see what kind of response you get. If they're truly like-new, then $800 +shipping, IMO.

So you're doing it? Getting chromed duckfeet on your car? That's pretty cool.

$120 for an oil change? You can get 5 quarts of quality synthetic oil for $25 (give or take) at Walmart, And a good quality filter can be had on Amazon for another $10. Then you DIY the oil change and save yourself $85. Granted, you have to climb under the car, and you have to properly recycle the old oil, but it's worth it. Plus there's the peace of mind of a job done right.
Thanks for the encouragement. I know I’m in the minority with this choice, but I’ve wanted those wheels since the first saw them at the dealer 11 years ago (my love for chrome goes way back). I have to admit that I’m still a little attached to the original wheels as well.

I only pay $80 for NEO with a filter and crush washer shipped from Z1. For the synthetic changes on my other two cars it’s $33 (Pennzoil Platinum, oem oil filter off eBay), so $119 seems a bit higher than expected. We receive coupons from Honda for the same service and those are $79.

Last edited by socketz67; Today at 07:10 AM.