G37 Sedan

Liquid Plantinum w/ Mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 10:26 AM
the93owner
Registered Member

Received 335 Likes on 261 Posts
Originally Posted by TannerG
Yeah IDK about wrapping the roof of a silver car. Not sure If that would be a good look. I have however thought of wrapping the molding b/c im not a big fan of all the chrome. Have any of yall seen any good replacements for the aluminum accents in the dash and on the center stack? I like them but I think it might look better in a high gloss black.
I don't think there are direct replacements, although some people do have them re-done in carbon fiber. Most people end up using vinyl wrap which is cheaper and removable.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Ricio1991
Registered Member

Received 113 Likes on 102 Posts
Here's my liquid platinum sedan, gloss black window trim, gloss black spoiler, gloss black grille, gloss black Infiniti logo with debadged read, dual halos custom headlights with silver shroud and gloss black housing lowered on swift springs. Next I want to do full bolt ons and when I'm done with that wheels! Also was thinking about the roof wrap I seen a maxima my color done with a roof rack didn't look bad at all
Old 03-02-2016, 12:00 PM
TannerG

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Ricio1991
Here's my liquid platinum sedan, gloss black window trim, gloss black spoiler, gloss black grille, gloss black Infiniti logo with debadged read, dual halos custom headlights with silver shroud and gloss black housing lowered on swift springs. Next I want to do full bolt ons and when I'm done with that wheels! Also was thinking about the roof wrap I seen a maxima my color done with a roof rack didn't look bad at all
Yeah not sure about the roof wrap. I think it looks good w/ white. Got a picture of your car I could check out? Sounds similar to what I want to build.