G37 Sedan

Is this an Appearance Edition?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 02:49 PM
kickintheglass
Registered Member

Received 113 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by jKreu
Great man thanks for the info. Any fuel I can use to lower the price is awesome.
Be sure to use 93 octane to lower that price!

If I were in your shoes, I'd look harder for an xS model. For the small bump in price, you sure get a lot more value!
The following users liked this post:
jKreu (01-22-2016)
Old 01-22-2016, 03:14 PM
jKreu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rochester
Haha I did kind of enjoy that. Those superior rulers of the Internet know everything.

Originally Posted by kickintheglass
Be sure to use 93 octane to lower that price!

If I were in your shoes, I'd look harder for an xS model. For the small bump in price, you sure get a lot more value!
I may do that. I do have a couple months before this new purchase will even be driven on the road due to winter salt. I'm in the heart of the rust belt.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:09 PM
Daddy Fat Sacs
Registered Member

Received 357 Likes on 249 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. Went in there today and drove it! First time driving a g37! Nice!!!!!

Told them that it wasn't an "Appearance Edition" and got a call back after walking out that they would meet me at $17,000 which I think I could walk away with feeling like I got a great deal.

Do I pull trigger or wait? I have some time. It will be a non winter vehicle.
this is a terrible price imo. As mentioned its a basic AWD journey. Save yourself and at least look for the XS if your truly needing AWD, but as mentioned before the S RWD I think you'd enjoy it that much more and the mechanical upgrades over the X or X is worth every penny. Obviously location plays a factor but down here you can find the S or even XS 2011+ with under 30k miles for 22K and under all day. Goodluck either way
Old 01-22-2016, 05:20 PM
jKreu

Originally Posted by Daddy Fat Sacs
this is a terrible price imo. As mentioned its a basic AWD journey. Save yourself and at least look for the XS if your truly needing AWD, but as mentioned before the S RWD I think you'd enjoy it that much more and the mechanical upgrades over the X or X is worth every penny. Obviously location plays a factor but down here you can find the S or even XS 2011+ with under 30k miles for 22K and under all day. Goodluck either way
Ok ya I guess it definitely does depend on location. If you're living somewhere with warm temps and good paying jobs, Awd are probably less $.

There is a 'tax' on 4x4s and awds in western New York. Only people that will have S RWD would be enthusiasts that got that car for that specific reason and would probably use it as a seasonal. Making it safe to assume that deals on those cars are far and few up here.

Just bouncing thoughts off you guys.
Old 01-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,722 Likes on 3,527 Posts
Only people that will have S RWD would be enthusiasts that got that car for that specific reason and would probably use it as a seasonal.
Well, I live in Western NY. So much for that assumption.

It's a Nissan, not a Ferrari.
Daddy Fat Sacs (01-25-2016)
Old 01-22-2016, 06:00 PM
jKreu

Originally Posted by Daddy Fat Sacs
"Terrible Price"

They will take $17k and its in great shape

You remind me of that boy from the video Rochester posted LOL

That's is true. But still a nice penny and seeming to be rarer. I'm a little farther West if you catch my drift (pun intended)
Old 01-22-2016, 06:01 PM
GeezerB
Registered Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Isn't the model with the red seats called IPL ?
Old 01-22-2016, 06:53 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,722 Likes on 3,527 Posts
and seeming to be rarer.
No, it's not rare. My god. Almost every G Sedan in the Northeast is an AWD. They are literally the most common Infiniti you can find.

Last edited by Rochester; 01-22-2016 at 08:34 PM.
claudiohv (01-27-2016)
Old 01-22-2016, 07:13 PM
jKreu

No, it's not rare. My god. Almost every G Sedan in the Northeast is an AWD. They are literally the most common Infiniti you can find.

LOL. I think you nailed it, Geezer. We're being trolled. I'm done.
Oh ya g37x I see everywhere. I was talking about the g37s or X-S being rare around here. There is basically one within 200 miles of me listed on autotrader and cargurus.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:58 AM
G37xsfun

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Here's more about the packages:

http://infinitig37.com/specs/2011_G37_Sedan_Specs.pdf
The following 2 users liked this post by G37xsfun:
Baby Jumpman (01-25-2016), jKreu (01-26-2016)
Old 01-25-2016, 01:24 AM
Baby Jumpman
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
Great link.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Daddy Fat Sacs
Registered Member

Received 357 Likes on 249 Posts
"Terrible Price"

They will take $17k and its in great shape

You remind me of that boy from the video Rochester posted LOL

That's is true. But still a nice penny and seeming to be rarer. I'm a little farther West if you catch my drift (pun intended)

you can post all the links and pics you want, NADA don't mean **** to any dealer. ALL dealers go off the black book and what cars actually go for at auction. Again for a g37x journey...with that many miles and year...the price is terrible! But then again after all your rebuttals and response to everyone's responses asking about our opinions I could give 2 ****s at this point and its all null as you clearly have your mind made up and no one can tell you anything sensible. Please go buy this as I cant wait to see what your upcoming threads will be like
Old 01-26-2016, 07:03 PM
jKreu

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman
Great link.
Ya so what I'm realizing now is that I just have to search for a manual g37 sedan to find the sport models! All these dealers seem to list their cars wrong on purpose or not.

There is 1 G37 Sport within 500 miles of me...... 😤
Old 01-27-2016, 12:11 AM
claudiohv

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok ya I guess it definitely does depend on location. If you're living somewhere with warm temps and good paying jobs, Awd are probably less $.

There is a 'tax' on 4x4s and awds in western New York. Only people that will have S RWD would be enthusiasts that got that car for that specific reason and would probably use it as a seasonal. Making it safe to assume that deals on those cars are far and few up here.

Just bouncing thoughts off you guys.
I agree with Rochester,
I Live in Calgary, wife and I are loving the 6mt! Was a mistake to "lease" a 2014 Rogue, it really is something else....

Edit: and to stay on topic, I would go for it if I was you. There is a reason why you love driving it. But dont try a 6mt or S model and regret it! Try driving both and see what fits you best!
I paid 12 grand for my 09 6mt sedan with ~50ooo miles / stock wheels with x -ice tires (canadian car 16 grand CAD), had a cracked raditor and mafs were crazy filthy though.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:07 PM
canucklehead

Received 142 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by claudiohv
I paid 12 grand for my 09 6mt sedan with ~50ooo miles / stock wheels with x -ice tires (canadian car 16 grand CAD), had a cracked raditor and mafs were crazy filthy though.
^ $16k CAD for an '09 6MT sedan? dang, that's cheap. was it in rough shape, or collision history? my '09 6MT has 50k miles and in Vancity they go for much more than $16k - at least i hope. the only comparison i have is G37X models which are usually ~$20k or so. in 5 years of ownership i have never seen another '09 (or any other year) 6MT sedan for sale in my market.

Quick Reply: Is this an Appearance Edition?