G37 Sedan

Front sonar? (Read 1st before eye roll)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 02:34 PM
nelledge
n00b

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by qmantran
Lol you can actually set the cruise control distance. There's 3 bars. ...
Correct. The minimum ensures you are at a distance safe enough to react. The minimum safe distance, however, is more than enough for drivers to cut in. Which is nice if you'd like to be repeatedly reminded just how much brake assist the ICC yields. (I believe it's listed at 25%, but it sure feels like more when drivers squeeze in there. )

So, I can hold down the button to completely bypass ICC, but in that scenario it doesn't make sense to be on autopilot anyway.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:39 AM
Darin Mertz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has happen to me a couple of times I began to wonder if there’s sensor but I thinking if it was beeping for a distance it’s saying check front from length to make sure front isnt going to hit something as well if it happens again I’ll be sure to snap a photo I’ve seen the like 15 times and have owned my g37x for 5 years
Originally Posted by xpcgamer
So I get home with a load of groceries and back the G into the garage. I want to leave room for unpacking so I back in before the the rear sensors start bleating red. I lower the garage door and go in the house. I go back a few hours laters and actually see how close the garage door was to hitting the front of car the (YIKES!) so I turn the car on and put it in reverse. When I do that I start to here a beep (I know the rear sensors) but I look at the camera and at one point when I get out of reverse I see a message saying "Check Front of Car" or "Check Front". I was completely freaked out. Needless to say I tried getting the car close again to snap a pic of the message and lost my nerve before. Anybody ever see the message?