Sold the G

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 11:56 PM
General Grim
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Jethro
Thanks! Will do.

Thanks! Yeah, I wanted to like the EX and FX (or whatever they are now called) but the SUV handling and high ride didn't work for me. Too bad the Nissan Stagea never came over stateside. I was also hoping Subaru was going to bring the Levorg (basically a WRX wagon) over, but got tired of waiting.

As for keeping the car awhile, I really hope to. With maintenance, I have heard similar things with the Germans for sure. Volvo seems to be hit or miss in that department. I expect it to be more money than the Japanese, but I will soon find out!
Your Volvo looks great with the cross bars. I also looked at the FX but the gas mileage turned me off. Not that my G gets good mileage but the FX gets worst lol. I hope that your Volvo will be problem free. My dad has a Passat 2.0T and it pretty sporty and quick for what it is. The only problem is the maintenance cost and the check engine light keeps coming on lol! I would get the Volvo if it were cheaper to own because it is a bit rare in my area. For some reason Infinitis increased in my area and is mostly ridden by douche bags lol. Gs and FXs are like Accords and CRVs here. Way too common and a lot of them drive like *** holes. They tail gate, speed and cutting people off. Thats the only thing I dobnt like about my G, its bad rep lol.