G37 Sedan

Where to buy berk HFC's

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 06:17 AM
esesnipey94
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Where to buy berk HFC's

Just bought my G sedan & I want it sounding like a coupe or better anybody recommend a good website or place to buy them at a good price??
All the threads I searches are like 3 years old
Old 05-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
There's plenty of vendors on here that sell them, just gotta look. And a lot of vendors on here have really old threads, but they bump them every day.

There's also a "WTB" area in the vendor section. You can post in there and vendors will reply in PM with price quotes.

Also, there's other companies that make HFCs that are comparable or better than berk, look in the exhaust section and read up. Check out a company called fast intentions as well or speak to 1cleanG (lance) on here, he can answer questions about FI HFCs.

You can also check out the classified section for used HFCs. Most people on here sell items(including HFCs) that are in really good shape.

Good luck!
Old 05-12-2013, 01:21 AM
esesnipey94
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Rad_Slinger
There's plenty of vendors on here that sell them, just gotta look. And a lot of vendors on here have really old threads, but they bump them every day.

There's also a "WTB" area in the vendor section. You can post in there and vendors will reply in PM with price quotes.

Also, there's other companies that make HFCs that are comparable or better than berk, look in the exhaust section and read up. Check out a company called fast intentions as well or speak to 1cleanG (lance) on here, he can answer questions about FI HFCs.

You can also check out the classified section for used HFCs. Most people on here sell items(including HFCs) that are in really good shape.

Good luck!
Thanks bro. I appreciate it. I will check all that out. Thanks for the info.