G37 Sedan

Recommended all-weather floor mats for my 2010 G37x?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 04:57 PM
RUsum1
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recommended all-weather floor mats for my 2010 G37x?

Either from a physical store or an online retailer. Would like front and back and maybe even a trunk mat that is all weather. Hopefully tan in color since that will match the inside.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,727 Likes on 3,532 Posts
Infiniti OEM all-weather mats will give you the best fitment. They're pretty tough, and attractive (IMO). I've got the stone leather interior (tan-like), but I'm convinced that black looks better in the footwell than tan.

Other than that, WeatherTech... but the rear fitment will likely be poor. They give a lot of design attention to the front mats, but zero effort when it comes to the back seat.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:20 PM
rpm&my_G35
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
WHS ^

I've been using OEM rubber mats for 6 winters. They fit great and to a fantastic job of trapping salt, dirt, water and keeping the floor carpet clean and dry. I'm still using the same set I got with my 07 G35 5AT sedan. Fitment is exactly the same except my 6MT G37 has 2 pin holes on the drivers side. It still works fine.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:13 PM
'11G37S
A 1/4 mile @ a time

Received 173 Likes on 153 Posts
I agree with what they've said. I too have the OEM all weather mats and love them. Just like Rochester, I have the stone interior but went with the black mats, it just kind of gives it a more layered effect. If everything in your car is the same collar then everything just kind of blends together and can be kinda blah, with the exception of all black interior.

Just my opinion.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:22 PM
RUsum1
Registered Member

Is there a place to get them cheaper than an Infiniti dealer? What am I looking at in regards to cost? I wouldn't want to break the bank on these but I may have to. And what about a rubber trunk mat as well? Any of you have one of these? Is there such a thing?

I should have tried to negotiate free mats when buying the car dang it

edit: Why doesn't the Infiniti dealer closest to me come up on the Infiniti website? Or the dealer where I bought the car from up above Charlotte?
I tried zip codes 29414 (Charleston) and 29229 (Columbia)

Last edited by RUsum1; 12-08-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:32 PM
'11G37S
A 1/4 mile @ a time

Originally Posted by RUsum1
Is there a place to get them cheaper than an Infiniti dealer? What am I looking at in regards to cost? I wouldn't want to break the bank on these but I may have to. And what about a rubber trunk mat as well? Any of you have one of these? Is there such a thing?

I should have tried to negotiate free mats when buying the car dang it
I bought mine after I had already purchased the car. I spent about $90. I was fine with paying that since the stock mats I had were already dirty and needed to be replaced. Here's the thing though, if you have black carpeting and live in the south with no snow then it may not be worth it to buy them, but if you live somewhere where there is a lot rain or snow, and have a lighter color carpeting then it could be money well spent.

Last edited by '11G37S; 12-08-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
I have oem winter mats and they are pretty good. As someone else said, weather tech is another great product.

I'd stay away from the pep boys/autozone/Walmart stuff
Old 12-08-2012, 08:38 PM
RUsum1
Registered Member

I'm on WeatherTech's website now and when I input my vehicle for all-weather mats, it says no product exists.

Originally Posted by My'09G37X
It's always worth a shot to have them worked into the deal. The worst they could say is no. I bought mine after I had already purchased the car. I spent about $90. I was fine with paying that since the stock mats I had were already dirty and needed to be replaced. Here's the thing though, if you have black carpeting and live in the south with no snow then it may not be worth it to buy them, but if you live somewhere where there is a lot rain or snow, and have a lighter color carpeting then it could be money well spent.
No snow in South Carolina but there is a lot of rain at times and the current floor mats are tan. Plus I work in construction so I could have dirt in the parking lots. I do keep my workboots in a box in the trunk though. Those never touch the inside of my car

Infiniti dealer shows $144 each but I can't tell if that's per mat or for a set of four
http://infinitiofgwinnettparts.com/n...&siteid=216621

edit: haha, randomly typing in zip codes and I'm now down to $120 from a place near Chicago. I'll keep searching. What is your zip code where it was $90?
Old 12-08-2012, 08:45 PM
rpm&my_G35
Registered Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
^ the price is for the set of 4
Old 12-08-2012, 08:53 PM
'11G37S
A 1/4 mile @ a time

I'm on WeatherTech's website now and when I input my vehicle for all-weather mats, it says no product exists.

No snow in South Carolina but there is a lot of rain at times and the current floor mats are tan. Plus I work in construction so I could have dirt in the parking lots. I do keep my workboots in a box in the trunk though. Those never touch the inside of my car

Infiniti dealer shows $144 each but I can't tell if that's per mat or for a set of four
2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Accessory Parts - Infiniti of Gwinnett Parts eStore

edit: haha, randomly typing in zip codes and I'm now down to $120 from a place near Chicago. I'll keep searching. What is your zip code where it was $90?
I just went in to the dealer and bought them from the parts department, I just checked on the online price for a set of 4 from my dealership, and they're $170. Not sure why, but that was the online price. You could always contact your salesman and see if he could get you a better price. My salesman will sometimes put my purchases under his name to get employee pricing, then give him a little extra on top for doing so.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:20 PM
RUsum1
Registered Member

Originally Posted by My'09G37X
I just went in to the dealer and bought them from the parts department, I just checked on the online price for a set of 4 from my dealership, and they're $170. Not sure why, but that was the online price. You could always contact your salesman and see if he could get you a better price. My salesman will sometimes put my purchases under his name to get employee pricing, then give him a little extra on top for doing so.
I'll try doing this. You think I would have success through email asking what the price is?

Also, What about a seat cover for when I plan on going to the gym or for after work. I don't want to be sweaty on my leather seats. OEM for this or generic? Where should I find one?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:20 PM
zoner

The OEM all season mats are well made but they do not cover the deadpedal which is an oversight to me. If you provide a place to naturally rest your foot shouldn't that be covered? I got mine for $88. Don't know where you are located but you should have no problem finding that price in IL and NJ as well.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 PM
zoner

James at Orange County Infiniti in CA was selling them shipped @$90 earlier this year 714-650-8586
This must be a different set than mine though as he said his were one piece in the rear and mine is two piece in the rear
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 PM
'11G37S
A 1/4 mile @ a time

I'll try doing this. You think I would have success through email asking what the price is?

Also, What about a seat cover for when I plan on going to the gym or for after work. I don't want to be sweaty on my leather seats. OEM for this or generic? Where should I find one?
I would just call them, sometimes they take a while to return emails.

For the seat cover, I just use two beach towels, one for the top half and one for the bottom halfmof the seat. I didnt even know there were oem seat covers but it'll probably do just as good as a OEM seat cover, but cheaper and easier to remove.

**Edit: I was just searching the classified section and saw these, give him a call and see if he would want to ship them, if they're still for sale.

Last edited by '11G37S; 12-08-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:54 PM
zoner

+1 on the large beach towels. You can just take them off when you are done and show the beautiful seats in the G. Would be a shame to cover them all the time.

Quick Reply: Recommended all-weather floor mats for my 2010 G37x?