G37 Sedan

My wife's going to give me a Spanking!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 AM
2009G37Bandit

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Great Idea. I AM going to put this in my garage. At first, I thought it would be there a few days, and then stuff just kept coming and coming. Well, I just kept ordering and ordering.

I figured, I might as well wait until all the parts come so I can just get it all done at once, so parts started accumulating. My wife is nice anyway and does care, but she is cool about it. She is a Cancer Nurse Practitioner, so she has to be nice working with Cancer Patients all day.

I hope to get all my MODS installed this week. I am handy and have done a lot of the work on my 01 Vette myself (except the engine stuff (Heads/Cam). I know it feels GREAT to do it yourself. I did my pedals and a few other things, BUT, there this is too much to install (especially without a lift) and I just want it done right and I am not in the mood this time for all these mods to be a "DIY".

Yes, sways are simple, BUT, just want to let someone else do it this time. I am normally very cheap, ask my wife. LOL

Anyway, yes I do get excited and probably have "A.D.D.", so if you catch me on the right day who knows what I will post. I appreciate all the great people on this forum (All you guys), that have helped me, PM'd me, gave great advice, told me I was stupid for wanting Chrome Rims. Thank God Sniper talked me out of that one! This forum helps all of us and is a fun place to share our passion we all have with our cars.

When I see a totally stock G37, I feel like they're not even in the club LOL. Who in the heck would drive around a totally stock car with No Mods. That is an absolute disgrace.

Black Betty I never get mad at you. I think your funny and hey, you just call them as you see them. I DO have had a Sh^%Load of crazy posts.

When I went to Houston 2 months ago Betty was going to install my sways, but I couldn't get there because he was far away from where I was at.

Thanks for all the help and the friendship on here too. (I am crying right now, just wiped a few streamers away) You guys are really cool, except for a few people...........

I promise to post so pics when all my stuff is complete!

Bandit...................

P.S. Here are a few of my Pals from College. It was a Polaroid and was scanned so that's why it looks like it that. It really was at college. I'm the guy in the stripes (LOL)..........
Those that stay with the thread, and remain steadfast, are appropriately rewarded. All these girls in this picture drove Infiniti G20's.

Last edited by 2009G37Bandit; 09-17-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Paneraiguy

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2009G37Bandit
Great Idea. I AM going to put this in my garage. At first, I thought it would be there a few days, and then stuff just kept coming and coming. Well, I just kept ordering and ordering.

I figured, I might as well wait until all the parts come so I can just get it all done at once, so parts started accumulating. My wife is nice anyway and does care, but she is cool about it. She is a Cancer Nurse Practitioner, so she has to be nice working with Cancer Patients all day.

I hope to get all my MODS installed this week. I am handy and have done a lot of the work on my 01 Vette myself (except the engine stuff (Heads/Cam). I know it feels GREAT to do it yourself. I did my pedals and a few other things, BUT, there this is too much to install (especially without a lift) and I just want it done right and I am not in the mood this time for all these mods to be a "DIY".

Yes, sways are simple, BUT, just want to let someone else do it this time. I am normally very cheap, ask my wife. LOL

Anyway, yes I do get excited and probably have "A.D.D.", so if you catch me on the right day who knows what I will post. I appreciate all the great people on this forum (All you guys), that have helped me, PM'd me, gave great advice, told me I was stupid for wanting Chrome Rims. Thank God Sniper talked me out of that one! This forum helps all of us and is a fun place to share our passion we all have with our cars.

When I see a totally stock G37, I feel like they're not even in the club LOL. Who in the heck would drive around a totally stock car with No Mods. That is an absolute disgrace.

Black Betty I never get mad at you. I think your funny and hey, you just call them as you see them. I DO have had a Sh^%Load of crazy posts.

When I went to Houston 2 months ago Betty was going to install my sways, but I couldn't get there because he was far away from where I was at.

Thanks for all the help and the friendship on here too. (I am crying right now, just wiped a few streamers away) You guys are really cool, except for a few people...........

I promise to post so pics when all my stuff is complete!

Bandit...................

P.S. Here are a few of my Pals from College. It was a Polaroid and was scanned so that's why it looks like it that. It really was at college. I'm the guy in the stripes (LOL)..........
Those that stay with the thread, and remain steadfast, are appropriately rewarded. All these girls in this picture drove Infiniti G20's.

Gary. You are a model member in my opinion (friendly,enthusiastic,not douchy) Keep the pictorial rewards coming!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:58 AM
2009G37Bandit

Thank You sir! You ain't so bad yourself.................
Old 09-17-2012, 10:01 AM
2009G37Bandit

That family picture was when my daughter was 23 months. She just turned 3. Here is my little sweetie Riley at 3 Years Old. She is over 100% for height. My dad is 6' 4", andf brother is 6' 2"; I am only 6 foot.

Name:  20120825_3498.jpg
Views: 3764
Size:  254.9 KB
Old 09-17-2012, 10:48 AM
ashmostro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Peppy like her dad. Cool kid.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:49 AM
ashmostro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Though I'm surprised you're posting pics of your family up on the internet. I sure wouldn't.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,707 Likes on 3,515 Posts
Photographic props where they're due... that pics of the little girl in the creek bed is quite good. Bandit has a good eye.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:54 AM
bluedevils95

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
So when is all that going on the car or your just waiting for the spanking?
Old 09-17-2012, 10:57 AM
AMai1215

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by bluedevils95
So when is all that going on the car or your just waiting for the spanking?
^ Too funny
Old 09-17-2012, 11:11 AM
2009G37Bandit

I didn't take that. Those were done by a professional. So was the Family Picture.

OK back to car talk. Pics and maybe video of exhaust when it done. I'm going to bring Advil with me when I drive.

I'll give it to people at stoplights. When there turning their necks Ti look at the Black Beauty. That's Black Beauty, NOT Black Betty.

BTW, we all love Black Betty.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Seraphix

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Definitely a feel good thread. And you seem like a genuine dude. Hard to find these days. The humbleness is refreshing. Good luck with the modding and plenty of pics when everything is installed.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by 2009G37Bandit
I didn't take that. Those were done by a professional. So was the Family Picture.

OK back to car talk. Pics and maybe video of exhaust when it done. I'm going to bring Advil with me when I drive.

I'll give it to people at stoplights. When there turning their necks Ti look at the Black Beauty. That's Black Beauty, NOT Black Betty.

BTW, we all love Black Betty.
Priceless. Don't worry about confusing people. Black Betty is like a Highlander - there can be only one! That's why I carry around a 2 handed broadsword in the trunk to summarily behead anyone who has a car like mine. Yes, for the benefit of you youngsters I just made a 26 year old movie reference.

More Bandit type forum members are needed ASAP!
Old 09-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Rad_Slinger

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
That's why I carry around a 2 handed broadsword in the trunk to summarily behead anyone who has a car like mine. !
I'm calling the cops right now to let them know.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:09 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Yo Bandit, fun thread~hope you can break away and get that stuff put on, should turn out awesome. LOL at the guys w/ bone stockers not allowed in the club, funny stuff~Keep it coming bro!
Old 09-17-2012, 12:09 PM
InfiniteSmoke

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Bandit. Great looking family. I'm sure you have that 'lil kid' inside of you, hence this thread and all the lovely boxes lined up lol. I hope your daughter doesn't think its her early X-MAS gifts lol.

But, your car will handle quite nice with a nice tone.

In comparison I only have the eibach springs. Need the sways. Ordered the Top.Speed. Don't waste too much time! Or the forum will give you a spanking lol

Quick Reply: My wife's going to give me a Spanking!!!!!!!