G37 Sedan

Show off your Sedans!

Search this Thread

Old Today, 05:11 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Received 285 Likes on 239 Posts
Originally Posted by Entcee

@Entcee How do you keep your front lip so pristine? I used Dr. Colorchip on mine from years till I threw in the towel and covered it with a vinyl theme.
Old Today, 05:29 PM
Entcee
Premier Member

Received 126 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by socketz67
@Entcee How do you keep your front lip so pristine? I used Dr. Colorchip on mine from years till I threw in the towel and covered it with a vinyl theme.
It looks OK from a distance. Up close it's really bad. The clear has spider cracks and there are LOTS of little chips. The bumper too, it even has a couple gouges. One of the things on my list is to get the bumper fixed/resprayed, but it'll be a while.
Old Today, 06:50 PM
socketz67
Super Moderator

Received 285 Likes on 239 Posts
Originally Posted by Entcee
It looks OK from a distance. Up close it's really bad. The clear has spider cracks and there are LOTS of little chips. The bumper too, it even has a couple gouges. One of the things on my list is to get the bumper fixed/resprayed, but it'll be a while.
Mine had a hundred little chips as well. More chips on the midnight grill as well, so I came up with a vinyl design that I thought looks tasteful. The vinyl ends up be a lot more durable than the paint. I put PPF on my fascia when the car was new and that has held up well over the years. The lip was added years later, so it got abused.