G37 Sedan

Show off your Sedans!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2024, 02:17 PM
STownSaint
Registered Member

Received 326 Likes on 250 Posts
Car looks great! Your carcare collection suggests you're a 3D sales rep (the LVP worked wonders for me).

How's the bug remover one? Last roadtrip turned by front bumper cover into a battlefield (even though at each destination, first thing I'd do is ask for the nearest garden hose)
The following users liked this post:
Krzysztof47 (07-01-2024)
Old 07-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Krzysztof47
Premier Member

Received 132 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by STownSaint
Car looks great! Your carcare collection suggests you're a 3D sales rep (the LVP worked wonders for me).

How's the bug remover one? Last roadtrip turned by front bumper cover into a battlefield (even though at each destination, first thing I'd do is ask for the nearest garden hose)
Thank you, Lol no sales rep haha. I hopefully will be able to get some of the areas looking better through some paint correction. I really wish it was Malbec Black or Black Opal!

I do like a few of the 3D products. I think 3D LVP cleaner (112) is one of the best products they make, it puts a lot other expensive products on the fence. I do like the bug remover, it works very well for bird droppings as well. It is an enzyme based cleaner so works well at such tasks. I think their APC (104), is also a very good cleaner, works extremely well for rubber floor mats and cleaning in general. Can also use it on mold and such as it also is an enzyme cleaner.

I also use their extractor shampoo (204), I cleaned the floor carpets in the G, and the water was black, probably never was extracted. I will say I do not like 3D glass cleaner, it is literally water and alcohol. Same goes for DIY Detail, their glass cleaner is not at all good (again literally alcohol and water in a bottle....), even when you use a little of their product, just streaks.

From what I read, the best glass cleaner is just water, with a leather chamois. The person that did window tinting for me last time, told me he just uses water to clean windows. I think the only good chemical based one I ever used was NextZett Windscreen, but I would not recommend it on the inside, just causes haze even when you use the smallest amount even with a glass microfiber towels.

Last edited by Krzysztof47; Yesterday at 09:36 AM.
The following users liked this post:
STownSaint (Today)