G37 Sedan

My New '12 G37xS Malbec Black

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Dub_37S
After eyeballing a Malbec G37S in the dealership parking lot yesterday (I have Graphite black), I must say that I am having SERIOUS regrets that I didn't wait around until I found one in that color, it looks so damn good. Only the end of year deals forced my hand and I had to "settle" for the graphite.

My Z is bascily the same color, and I have to say I love it, It doesn't show dirt nearly as much as the Malbec..............I don't have to wash the Z every week and touch it up a couple times a week. If I want to wait 2 weeks for a wash it still looks nice. Don't get me wrong I love malbec but it is VERY HIGH maintenance. I swore I wouldn't get another black and did it anyway. If it didn't have a garage to park in it would really SUCK. I am a slave to the IPL and keeping it clean.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,711 Likes on 3,519 Posts
Originally Posted by Jayhawk815
As far as I have read, you ARE mistaken about a redesigned 2013 model. At this point, the earliest we'll see a redesign is for 2014.
I was wondering why there wasn't more buzz about the 2013 lately.

2014, got it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Tazicon
I am a slave to the IPL and keeping it clean.
High maintenance for a dark finish reaps high rewards. C'mon, you know you enjoy it. Taking car of the car can be like a zen-moment. Very therapeutic.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:02 PM
xSSv

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tazicon
My Z is bascily the same color, and I have to say I love it, It doesn't show dirt nearly as much as the Malbec..............I don't have to wash the Z every week and touch it up a couple times a week. If I want to wait 2 weeks for a wash it still looks nice. Don't get me wrong I love malbec but it is VERY HIGH maintenance. I swore I wouldn't get another black and did it anyway. If it didn't have a garage to park in it would really SUCK. I am a slave to the IPL and keeping it clean.
Im starting to notice light swirls in my paint already and not happy! Good think I purchased a new porter cable. Time to stock up from Chemical Guys!!!

Originally Posted by Rochester
I was wondering why there wasn't more buzz about the 2013 lately.

2014, got it. Thanks.

High maintenance for a dark finish reaps high rewards. C'mon, you know you enjoy it. Taking car of the car can be like a zen-moment. Very therapeutic.
Yeah i didnt hear anything about 2013 it will more than likely coenside with the new coupe coming out along with the new M coupe that is supposed to be coming as well.

I know what you mean, everytime I wash her I just take a moment to stare! Its like a beautiful woman! Cant wait to take her shopping!!!!!