G37 Sedan

leaving you for few months

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 09:41 PM
sebounet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you Metrix. it s sad that most car forum become like that. But people that come on such a forum are passionate , i supposed, so in a way i can undersatnd a part of their reaction. but what surprise me, is why such people react like fanatics. had they participate in design or conception on the g37 to feel a change of brand from me like a personnal attack ? are they paid by infiniti ?
in my case i ll will be able to talk about both cars by owning them, and not only by reading, listening the friend of the sister of my co worker etc... and if something was bad about my new Tl i will be the first to tell you. why i would hide some information, i don't have any shares of nissan infiniti.

again those forum are helpfull mostly, thanks for the virtual friend we find

merry christmas. See you in two years may be. and if some of you have question about my Tl, feel free to send me a Pm
Old 12-24-2011, 10:01 PM
sebounet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here what i have posted in an other thread

like : kick in your *** power, smile inmy face when doing full throttle, size, not so much electronic control it lets you play a bit before acting. exhaust sound when my window is open. seats are confortable. sound system. keyless entry

dislike : engine sound almost like a diesel sometimes, fuel comsumption, engine sound when window are closed at high rpm. expensive . some plastics feel cheap. some rattles, not so much i must admit. fragile suspension. brakes wear fast (compare to other acura i have owned before). expensive maintenance at steal price by infiniti dealers. interior design. scratch shield paint, because scratch too easiliy

no hate, no like : exterior design.