G37 Sedan

Dealer charging for loaners!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 07:23 PM
TheIvoryG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mine charges $10 for a "gas charge" even if it is warranty work...and there is no refund when I bring the car back no matter the gas level. First time it happened I talked to them about it, saying that I didn't think it was right that I had to pay anything when getting warranty work done. They proceeded to tell me that EVERY deal charges, and they in fact are one of the cheaper ones. I told him he was flat wrong, and he should make some calls. I haven't talked to them about it now in 3 years...just not worth it because I've realized how little they know about much in my dealer.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
sniper27

Received 79 Likes on 72 Posts
metro infiniti does not charge for loaners or have a gas charge. just bring the car back around the same gas level. they charge $50 only if you bring the car back past 24hrs from the time your car is ready to be picked up. this is for warranty work only.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:43 PM
black_sedan
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JaxG
My friend just dropped his car off at our local Infiniti dealer and he said they are now charging $10 for a loaner.
Thats a bunch of BS.
Do all of your dealers charge? This is my 4th Infiniti, and they never charged for loaners in the past.
Over and over i've heard Atlantic Infiniti sucks. Went over there the other day to ask about getting my interior trim replaced and they told me to call the 800#. They didnt even bother to document my complaint or anything.

Now customer service tells me they will not replace my door trim, since trim is not covered under warranty. WTF. No one even looked at my car!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:52 PM
rks
Registered Member

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
We have one dealer in the 'burbs. They drop-off a loaner and take your car back for any service then drop off your car and take back the loaner for free.

The same dealer also offered a difficult-to-find 2011 6mt at invoice without a second of negotiation. The GM also offered any items (aero stuff, mud-guards, etc.) at invoice along with free installation.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:52 PM
JayDeePee
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wow!

Originally Posted by raul0434
I didn't pay at both Riverside Infiniti, and Monrovia Infiniti! Both were warranty work.

Two great dealers BTW!
I had my first visit to Metro Infiniti in Monrovia, CA. All I have to say is wow what great service. I bought my G37 at Glendale Infiniti. Had it serviced there for the first year. Every single time they managed to fudge something with my car. On one of my new coupe sport wheels the silver finish began to come off. Glendale said he had to call corporate to come and take a look. I went Metro Infiniti this morning and they ordered me a new wheel. No hassles. Love it. It's a little further away from home but definitely worth it. I've seen a $7.50 fee for a loaner. It gets removed when returning the vehicle.