Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
better gas mileage
Old 11-07-2010, 11:24 PM
ijahman

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
[QUOTE=movinon;2999046]
Originally Posted by ijahman
The gas cap complaint is strange....it make more sense on the passenger side

As I stated in the OP, my wish list is for my particular taste.
Could you explain why you think it would be strange to have the gas filler on the driver's side? There are quite a few vehicles that have that setup.
I personally have never owed a car with the gas door on the passenger side and maybe that is why I see it as strange. Im aware that most US and Asian Cars have feature the drivers side lid. And if you have always owned a cars with the gas door on the passenger side I can truly see your point...by no means do I mean to down play your want, I just never heard anyone say that prior to today my friend
Old 11-07-2010, 11:35 PM
4drScreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Make it 4 inches wider! Put the parking brake on the center. Loose the delay with the paddle shifting. Boost up the torque!!! Obviously more horsepower and more torque.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:43 AM
apexi957

-Better transmission (no lag)
-Moar torque
-G coupe sound
-Folding rear seats
-Seat coolers
-In-depth car menu
-BETTER PAINT
Old 11-08-2010, 03:25 AM
WARAT
Registered Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Direct injection

Weight reduction

Slightly Louder exhaust

better pain quality

I noticed this is the sedan thread, all these apply to both coupe and sedan anyway
Old 11-08-2010, 09:05 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Originally Posted by WARAT

I noticed this is the sedan thread, all these apply to both coupe and sedan anyway
Except the wheels, coupe wheels look nice the sedans S and non-S are ucking fugly.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 AM
IntegraHellsing

Love this car, always room for improvement though:

Better paint (chips in front bumper car isn't very old)

Better stereo....seriously Infiniti, my dodge's AM/FM POS stereo sounded higher quality

Larger trunk

Less "shinies" on the shifter....the sun reflects off the shifter's "bling" into my eyes all the time
Old 11-08-2010, 09:29 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
Heated Steering wheel. LOL My 04 Maxima had it and was very nice in the winter.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
SCWells72

My list is pretty redundant at this point, but the few things I'd like to see added/changed are:

* Fold-down rear seats - I could fit my mountain bike in my smaller S4 because of the its fold-down rear seats, but it won't fit at all in my G37S.
* Wood option with 6MT - I just prefer the warmth of a wood & leather interior but must have a manual transmission. Again, my S4 had this combination.
* Higher resolution dash display - Considering the resolution upgrade to the nav screen on the 2010s, it's surprising how blocky and terrible the center dash display still looks. It'd also be nice if the dash display could show nav and audio details (again, my S4 could).
* Heated & cooled front seats - The heated seats are pretty decent in this car, but in the Texas summer I really enjoy the cooling option on my wife's Lexus.
* Air purification system and automatic wipers with 6MT - For whatever reason, these aren't even options if you get the 6MT.

I think that's really it. Of course I'd love more low-end torque, more overall power, higher quality materials, etc., but adding all of that would drive the price up significantly and the main reason why I chose the 2010 G37S 6MT over the 2010 S4 6MT was the huge difference in price. I think most of the items above could be added to the current car without dramatically increasing the price, or by adding options packages that allow the buyer to decide whether they justify the difference in price.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:34 PM
STEAMROLL9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SHould be a button for gas cap release, the push the other end thing is just stupid, even if u just pushed the whole thing and it popped open would make more sense. Sidemarker blinker/Sideview mirror blinker why the hell doesnt this have this? I was next to and old crappy G20 the other day and it had them!

Pretty sure it's the law everywhere that if your wipers are on you headlights should be on. The intensity of light that turns on the headlights always seems to be diffrent.

The stereo, while it doesn't suck, certainly isn't great, and dissapoints me. My previous car was a 2002 Volvo C70 coupe, it had a 13 speaker, 400 watt surround system, and it kicked major ***! The Bose system has great clarity and the input sources are plentiful, but, it just has no *****! Last car I drvoe that I could turn the volume all the way up and still be listenable, was PT cruiser. that is just sad! I have crazy rattling going on on my rear shelf(think maybe happened when dealer installed tints, will have them look next time i go for service). Also get some knocking(possibly blown?) in the passanger door(again tints, bass was turned up all the way when I picked up car first time, nice huh?)DOMO
Old 11-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Herkypilot

- Torque at lower rpm (IMHO, kicks *** at 5K and higher)
- Headrests to adjust forward (standard on my Jetta!)
- Fix the trunk latching/cheap sounding when closing and hard to close
- Leather bolsters on front seats wear out too quickly
- Better paint or clear coat - get rid of the "orange peel" look
- Longer arm rest
- Folding rear seats

HP
Old 11-08-2010, 08:19 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Give the G coupe a meaty V8 with 400+ HP. Done!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:23 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,943 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
Give the G coupe a meaty V8 with 400+ HP. Done!
G56 would be sweeeeet!
Old 11-09-2010, 12:23 PM
PascalT

Originally Posted by ANMVQ
Heated Steering wheel. LOL My 04 Maxima had it and was very nice in the winter.
+1.. it's one of those little things that would add a lot of comfort during the winter. I love the heated seats
Old 11-09-2010, 12:32 PM
TomsG37

Originally Posted by majin ssj eric
BIG werd for this! I hate the auto climate system in this car. And is it me, or does the dual zone do absolutely NOTHING? I can set the passenger to 80 and the driver to 60 and nothing changes....
Dual zone works great on my car. My wife and I used to always try to change the temperature when the other wasn't looking. Now with the new G37 we are both happy.

Like others have said, fold down rear seat would be great. Illuminated controls for headlights and wiper controls.

Quick Reply: Things you wish Infiniti would add or change