G37 Sedan

Haters at work in PA- Keyed my door

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 07:27 AM
hufington

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blnewt
Stating that the 77 is ricey is pretty silly IMO. The OP isn't trying to represent a "bigger/pricier" ride, and anyone that's at all familiar w/ the G knows a 7.7l wouldn't quite fit in that engine bay, lol.
Ricey typically means representing something better and also usually looking cheezy in the process. Debadging isn't necessarily ricey, it can clean up & simplify the look (I'm not a fan, but I can see how it appeals to many), and in the case of a debadged G there's really nothing about the badges that one would be representing by removing them. Now putting on a red S to a regular G would definately be rice-a-roni however

I'd definately put to rest that the 77 caused your G to be vandalized, just write it off as another loser on his way to hell.
You are right.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:02 AM
gugarci

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by hufington
Second of all, I don't need to fool anyone as this is my third car that we only use over the weekends and the other two cars each cost more than 3 times that what the G costs, so there is no need to look like more than what I am.
Maybe that's your problem right here. Even though you are probably not doing it directly your are probably projecting a pompous rich ***** aura all around you. I felt immediately when I read this statement.

Also please next time tell us about your million dollar home too, it will add so much more value to your story.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:41 AM
hufington

Originally Posted by gugarci
Maybe that's your problem right here. Even though you are probably not doing it directly your are probably projecting a pompous rich ***** aura all around you. I felt immediately when I read this statement.

Also please next time tell us about your million dollar home too, it will add so much more value to your story.
I should have known that there are dumb a**holes like yourself that would jump on that with their inferiority complex. You don't even understand what you are reading. No one is bragging about anything here but your little brain doesn't get that. Obviously your small p**is tells you to attack anyone as you always envy others no matter what you own. It looks like that you are one of those ****** who justify destroying others properties by owning less than they own. How about stopping jerking off and working some?Sad.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:02 AM
enforcer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are wrong!! It sounds like you are way too happy when someone gets hurt and that is not right. I wonder what you'd feel if someone scratches your car because they think you have more than they do and because they consider you an arrogant *****? And if you say bad things about others like you do, you only make yourself look worse.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 AM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
wow...why on earth would you bash someone for having something bad happen to them gugarci?

Hufington, that sucks man...sorry to see things like this happen. It's too bad you didn't catch them in the act
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
deutsch

gugarci, you have issues man!!! You may wanna consider serious therapy. Good luck!!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM
hufington

Originally Posted by hispeed-lowdrag
wow...why on earth would you bash someone for having something bad happen to them gugarci?

Hufington, that sucks man...sorry to see things like this happen. It's too bad you didn't catch them in the act
Thanks hispeed-lowdrag, I appreciate it. Some people have issues and some of them talk and some do bad things I guess. It is bad but I am happy that I did not catch them in the act though. I don't know where it would have ended.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:47 AM
gugarci

I have plenty of issues. Some day I'll make a list. I'm not jealous of your money as my wife and I make a pretty comfortable living and I have every thing I need. Although our beater is a 94 Accord not a G37.

By the way If I saw your G77x I wouldn't scratch it, but I would definitely roll my eyes.

And frankly I couldn't care what you any one else thinks about my remarks. I'm fine with them, and that's all that matters.

Have a nice Day.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:58 AM
deutsch

...my wife and I make a pretty comfortable living and I have every thing I need. Although our beater is a 94 Accord not a G37.

^ Here we have the answer why he is acting like that. gugarci: To each his own. You need to learn how to tolerate others, even if you don't like the fact that they have more or they are different.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:03 AM
gugarci

Hey I love my 94 Accord. I'm teaching my son to drive with that car.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 AM
SM_Shadowman

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nobody is making fun of your Accord. It's just that when somebody mentioned he had things that were more expensive than yours you immediately said he was acting like a pompous rich *****. Nobody else got that impression. I certainly didn't and my beater car is a friggin Hyundai SUV.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:05 PM
gugarci

Why would I think someone was making fun of my 94 Accord??? I drove that car to Florida 3 years ago with 130k mile on the clock because I felt more confident in that car making the trip, when my dad passed away, than my 02 WRX Wagon. I love that car but I couldn't care less if someone made fun of it.

Anyway I'm moving on.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
enforcer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...Anyway I'm moving on.

Good decision gugarci because you are sooooo off topic.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by hufington
I just laugh at that.
First of all it is not modding the car when you change the badge. Second of all, I don't need to fool anyone as this is my third car that we only use over the weekends and the other two cars each cost more than 3 times that what the G costs, so there is no need to look like more than what I am. Besides, if I did not wanted and liked the G, I would not have bought it in the first place. Another issue is, people who say that G77 is inappropriate are probably telling that they love it when they see a Skyline badged G37 coupe or a 370GT badge. To each his own. You don't like it. then you don't do it. It is that simple.
My biggest issue though, that there are people who say that someone might have scratched my car because they did not like G77 instead of G37. So, does it mean that you have the right to damage someone's property? Amazing!

I clearly stated that nothing justifies what was done, but that I could at least understand why it was done. Relax.

Feel free to do whatever you want to your car. I was just stating my opinion regarding what could have led to the "Y7" scratches. You can say "to each his own" all day on the internet, but there are jerks out there that look for reasons to damage property, and you gave them one.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:21 PM
hufington

Originally Posted by 15951
I clearly stated that nothing justifies what was done, but that I could at least understand why it was done. Relax.

Feel free to do whatever you want to your car. I was just stating my opinion regarding what could have led to the "Y7" scratches. You can say "to each his own" all day on the internet, but there are jerks out there that look for reasons to damage property, and you gave them one.
Point taken.

Quick Reply: Haters at work in PA- Keyed my door