G37 Sedan

What should i Do???

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 02:40 PM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JaxG
If mom and dad are gonna buy a new SUV, might as well get something that will get you through the zombie apocalypse:

Knight XV: Luxury SUV Of The Apocalypse - Geekologie
I would unironically drive the hell out of that.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:07 PM
JaxG

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnEnglish
I would unironically drive the hell out of that.
Hell yeah, I would too.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:48 AM
bocaytomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
look, im not the little rich kid that everyone is making me out to be, im paying for the monthly payments and all my parents paid was the 4k down, thats it. Secondly yes they are paying for insurance and gas, i pay the 350 a month, that's why i got this car so quickly, I wanted a nice car for cheap and 350 a month for a lease IS CHEAP, specially when any GTI is 300 a month. Also i have done all my mods cause I dont have 1k i can just dump on an exhaust or any crazy BS like that. I'm gonna just sell the lease as a lease and I hope to gain all my money back, i have put it up on craigslist and Im waiting it out. If it doesn't sell then oh well its still a NICE car! its not that i dont like it, i love my G i just like something else differently. Also i would buy a used H2, their only like 23k which if i finance is still going to be a good price, gas wise i average 14 mpg in my g a hummer averages 12, is 2 mpg really such a big deal???
Old 06-25-2010, 08:49 AM
MSCA
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is an easy problem to fix. If you really don't want the G anymore, just stop making the lease payments. I can guarantee you that one day your G will suddenly disappear and your problem will be solved. Then you can buy your Hummer and be a happy boy.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:53 AM
MSCA
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bocaytomas
.... gas wise i average 14 mpg in my g a hummer averages 12, is 2 mpg really such a big deal???
If you average 14 mpg in a G then you'll average about 7 mpg in a Hummer.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:07 AM
xixonmn

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MSCA
This is an easy problem to fix. If you really don't want the G anymore, just stop making the lease payments. I can guarantee you that one day your G will suddenly disappear and your problem will be solved. Then you can buy your Hummer and be a happy boy.
LOL. Not after his parent's credit score takes a big hit.